Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is up for another Chicken Lover's Coffee Klatch?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

We have met twice before at 'The Beehive' in Evansburg. I would like to propose another Chicken Lover's get together and possibly in another, yet nearby locale.

Calling all chicken lovers! Let's all meet at the 'River Rock Café' in Drayton Valley on Saturday, May 26 at 9:00 am

They have big tables and I will make a reservation if needed. Their coffee is great and they make a mean breakfast. Best of all you can do a little shopping in Drayton, then be home in time to get some lawn mowing done that day.

Whaddaya say? Who is in?

Oh, and Uno, they have TWO quilt stores!

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

ooooo now this is tempting!
s

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh oh! I see there is an auction on May 26.

Who wants to attend both events? Should we change the Breakfast to Sunday, May 27 at 9:00?

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

an auction where? Thorsby?

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Westlock.

toybarons

toybarons
Golden Member
Golden Member

We are in for the breakfast.

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

All right! Three so far. Who else is in, and are you attending the Westlock sale? Do we need to change our date to Sunday?

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

If Im going all the way to Westlock, then I would like to see the auction too. Have a poke around.

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

The River Rock is in Drayton. If you go all the way to Westlock then you are going just for the auction.

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum