Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

so how did the Red Deer lawn show go

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1so how did the Red Deer lawn show go Empty so how did the Red Deer lawn show go Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:14 pm

Felix

just curious how the show went,I missed it

2so how did the Red Deer lawn show go Empty Re: so how did the Red Deer lawn show go Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:47 pm

toybarons

toybarons
Golden Member
Golden Member

It was really nice. 156 birds entered. It was under cover of the tractor shed so you could enjoy the warm sun if you wanted to, or stay under the shade with the birds. I thought there was a very good turn out of people coming out to see the birds and site itself. I hope it turned out to be success enough so the club has it again next year.

The only little draw back was towards the end of the show, the weather got a bit ugly. The rain was okay but the wind kicked up and scared the birds a bit when the table covers blew up. Thankfully it was quick to pass and was sunny for the coop up and take down.

3so how did the Red Deer lawn show go Empty Re: so how did the Red Deer lawn show go Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:07 pm

k.r.l

k.r.l
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I may be bias as I was a one of the people putting on the show, but I thought it was AWESOME!!!

The weather was great (for most of the day), tons of Outstanding Birds, Great venue, Great Judge, and some nice long overdue visits.

Congratulations to Toybarons on their outstanding win Grand Champion in Show, with their Largefowl Bearded White Polish Hen! Vicki Coleman took Res Champion in Show with a Bantam Rhode Island Hen.

Congratulations to all who won and to everyone for making this show a success! I know I personally had a Blast!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum