Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I thought it would get easier.....

+27
SucellusFarms
mirycreek
bckev
lanaire-ranching
Brahmachick
HigginsRAT
Jonny Anvil
KathyS
Hidden River
Fowler
vic's chicks
CynthiaM
Blue Hill Farm
Susan
Rasilon
triplejfarms
authenticfarm
Echo 1
bcboy
DCChick
Schipperkesue
uno
foal0069
toybarons
Hillbilly
Ruffledfeathers
coopslave
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26I thought it would get easier..... - Page 2 Empty Re: I thought it would get easier..... Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:12 am

HigginsRAT

Golden Member
Golden Member

Last edited by HigginsRAT on Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.wolven.ca/higgins/ratranch/

27I thought it would get easier..... - Page 2 Empty Re: I thought it would get easier..... Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:35 am

Brahmachick

New Here

I do somewhat what you are going through. If there is a new normal I have not found it yet. I do have good days and bad. I have managed to keep busy. But now the family and freinds are gone I have to find a new normal. Which I am sure will come for you and for me. I have been told That you do not get over it you learn to live with it.

28I thought it would get easier..... - Page 2 Empty Re: I thought it would get easier..... Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:52 am

lanaire-ranching

lanaire-ranching
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

coopslave wrote:... not so much really.
Mom passed at 6:45pm on Friday.
Thank you all for your patience with me in the next little while.

I am so sorry to hear... my thoughts are with you during this time of hardship

29I thought it would get easier..... - Page 2 Empty Re: I thought it would get easier..... Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:03 pm

bckev

bckev
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Sorry to hear this but I ma glad she went on her terms.

30I thought it would get easier..... - Page 2 Empty Re: I thought it would get easier..... Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:13 pm

mirycreek

mirycreek
Golden Member
Golden Member

vic's chicks wrote:It does eventually get easier. But that time is not now. Most of us have only one mother. She was your gateway into this world, the only one who has been with you since the very beginning . This relationship is one of a kind. How can we not feel the pain of this loss. Be patient and kind to yourself. It takes time to process it all.
You expressed this so beautifully vic's chicks, thank you.
Thinking of you right now as you walk this path, Sad Coopslave

http://www.feathers-farm.webs.com

31I thought it would get easier..... - Page 2 Empty Re: I thought it would get easier..... Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:14 am

SucellusFarms

SucellusFarms
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

So sorry.

http://www.sucellusfarms.ca

32I thought it would get easier..... - Page 2 Empty Re: I thought it would get easier..... Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:15 pm

BriarwoodPoultry

BriarwoodPoultry
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Oh no, I'm so sorry for your loss.

http://briarwoodpoultry.weebly.com

33I thought it would get easier..... - Page 2 Empty Re: I thought it would get easier..... Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:05 pm

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh j, I'm so sorry. Trying to find the time to write you a thoughtful email to your last one and haven't yet and now I finally open up the Swap to this news....3 days later. 

Keep your face to the Light. Thinking of you so much this evening.

34I thought it would get easier..... - Page 2 Empty Re: I thought it would get easier..... Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:31 am

happychicks

happychicks
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

So sorry, Coopslave. I lost my Mom a couple years ago and my Dad this spring. Just take it one day at a time, sometimes one moment.

35I thought it would get easier..... - Page 2 Empty Re: I thought it would get easier..... Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:54 pm

I lost my mother two years ago , it's a long hard journey , but peace will find you .It;s a living lesson that we all will learn ,and memories will carry you through it

Grief is my companion,
It takes me by the hand,
And walks along beside me
in a dark and barren land.
How long will this lonesome journey last,
How much more can my weary heart bear?
Since your death, I've been lost in the fog,
Too burdened with sorrow and care.
People tell me my sadness will fade,
And my tears will reach their end.
Grief and I must complete our journey,
And then maybe I'll find happiness again

36I thought it would get easier..... - Page 2 Empty Re: I thought it would get easier..... Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:28 pm

rosewood

rosewood
Golden Member
Golden Member

We're sorry for your lose over the last couple years.  Losing a loved one is never easy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum