Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I thought it would get easier.....

+27
SucellusFarms
mirycreek
bckev
lanaire-ranching
Brahmachick
HigginsRAT
Jonny Anvil
KathyS
Hidden River
Fowler
vic's chicks
CynthiaM
Blue Hill Farm
Susan
Rasilon
triplejfarms
authenticfarm
Echo 1
bcboy
DCChick
Schipperkesue
uno
foal0069
toybarons
Hillbilly
Ruffledfeathers
coopslave
31 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1I thought it would get easier..... Empty I thought it would get easier..... Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:10 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

... not so much really.
Mom passed at 6:45pm on Friday.
Thank you all for your patience with me in the next little while.

2I thought it would get easier..... Empty Re: I thought it would get easier..... Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:16 pm

Ruffledfeathers

Ruffledfeathers
Golden Member
Golden Member

I\'m Sorry take the time needed Coopslave we are all here for you Sad

3I thought it would get easier..... Empty Re: I thought it would get easier..... Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:22 pm

Hillbilly

Hillbilly
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Sorry to hear Coop. My condolences.

4I thought it would get easier..... Empty Re: I thought it would get easier..... Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:24 pm

toybarons

toybarons
Golden Member
Golden Member

Sorry to hear about your mom passing away. I remember how it was for me. Take all the time you need. We are here for you when you need us. Blessed Be may she rest in peace.

5I thought it would get easier..... Empty Re: I thought it would get easier..... Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:29 pm

Coopslave, I'm holding you close in my thoughts and sending you strength to get through this difficult time. You've had a rough 24 months! Take the time you need to process all of this. Take solace in your home and family and all the things around you that bring you joy on a regular day. Lean on your friends. We are here for you.
xo

Last edited by farmchiq on Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total

6I thought it would get easier..... Empty Re: I thought it would get easier..... Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:35 pm

foal0069

CS,
Condolences for you and yours. Take care of yourself and take all the time you need for yourself.

7I thought it would get easier..... Empty Re: I thought it would get easier..... Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:49 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh, Coopslave. Hugs for your sad heart. We are sorry for this loss, you must be feeling so tired of it all by now. Allow yourself time and room to mourn and then heal. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

8I thought it would get easier..... Empty Re: I thought it would get easier..... Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:49 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

I am so sorry, Coopslave. Just today I was thinking about you as I was working outside, and wondered what you were up to. Sadly, I did not imagine this for you. Sad

9I thought it would get easier..... Empty Re: I thought it would get easier..... Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:09 pm

So sorry to hear this , losing a parent is never easy ..........my thoughts are with you at this time .

10I thought it would get easier..... Empty Re: I thought it would get easier..... Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:15 pm

DCChick

DCChick
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Sorry to hear about your mom Sad My dad passed away in Feb. I would say it never gets easier, life just gets different and you settle into a new normal.

11I thought it would get easier..... Empty Re: I thought it would get easier..... Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:17 pm

bcboy

bcboy
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I Sorry Coopslave... My mothers time is coming soon. Such a hard time to deal with. how did are parents deal with it???
They will never let us know. And we will never let are children know earthier will we?? Be strong and never forget. We have to move forward. Find things to do That will take your mind off the present. Harsh it is. That is live tho..
I wish that it wasn't so...Sorry again Coopslave. I've lost so many people when I was young that this is how I deal with death. My 1st loss was my father when i 5 years old....

http://www.grizzlycurb.ca

12I thought it would get easier..... Empty Re: I thought it would get easier..... Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:23 pm

Echo 1

Echo 1
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I am so sorry.

13I thought it would get easier..... Empty Re: I thought it would get easier..... Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:30 pm

authenticfarm

authenticfarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

So sorry, coopslave.

http://www.partridgechanteclers.com

14I thought it would get easier..... Empty Re: I thought it would get easier..... Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:47 pm

triplejfarms

triplejfarms
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

pale so sorry Sad

http://www.conjuringcreekboardingkennels.com/farm.html

15I thought it would get easier..... Empty Re: I thought it would get easier..... Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:53 pm

Rasilon

Rasilon
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

So sorry to hear of your loss. Take care
Geri

16I thought it would get easier..... Empty Re: I thought it would get easier..... Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:57 am

Susan

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I'm very sorry coopslave. No, I don't think it ever gets easier. Take some time amongst the chaos of the upcoming time to just sit and have a chat with her. Maybe in the early morning as the sun comes up and you find you can't sleep. You may find peace in the quiet time. I have found that gives me strength for the day to come. I will be thinking of you, hugs. I'm sure she was so very proud of you.

17I thought it would get easier..... Empty Re: I thought it would get easier..... Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:33 am

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

I'm so sorry Coop. Comfort

18I thought it would get easier..... Empty Re: I thought it would get easier..... Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:39 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh no, this is not an easy time for you right now, you have been through so much these past couple of years. You know there is not much we can say, but know, girl, our thoughts are with you. Memories, beautiful and fond, these will always bring smiles to your face, remember them. With that, my wishes for something in this day that will bring happiness to you, look to your critters. CynthiaM.

19I thought it would get easier..... Empty Re: I thought it would get easier..... Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:44 am

vic's chicks

It does eventually get easier. But that time is not now. Most of us have only one mother. She was your gateway into this world, the only one who has been with you since the very beginning . This relationship is one of a kind. How can we not feel the pain of this loss. Be patient and kind to yourself. It takes time to process it all.

20I thought it would get easier..... Empty Re: I thought it would get easier..... Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:43 am

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

If it was easy, then I would be concerned. Such a thing should be hard. If it's not, then it's so much the sadder for different reasons.

My condolences for you loss.

21I thought it would get easier..... Empty Re: I thought it would get easier..... Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:16 am

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

So sorry Coopslave. My condolences.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

22I thought it would get easier..... Empty Re: I thought it would get easier..... Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:26 am

*Hugs tight*

23I thought it would get easier..... Empty Re: I thought it would get easier..... Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:59 am

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

I'm so sorry too, Coopslave. Sending a warm hug and kind thoughts your way as you work through this saddness and begin the healing process.

http://www.hawthornhillpoultry.com

24I thought it would get easier..... Empty Re: I thought it would get easier..... Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:49 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thanks everyone. So many family members lost in the last 2 years is not an easy thing.
I will miss her a lot, but she went peacefully and on her terms which gives me peace of mind for sure.

25I thought it would get easier..... Empty Re: I thought it would get easier..... Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:58 am

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Coopslave,

I am terribly sorry to hear of the passing of your mom.

My thoughts and well wishes are with you. Take care!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum