Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

HELP! Lost pictures.

+2
bcboy
uno
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HELP! Lost pictures. Empty HELP! Lost pictures. Thu May 09, 2013 11:30 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Stupid, stupid, stupid Picassa. Ugh! I downloaded pics from my camera to the computer.

Not all of them were worth saving. I put a star on the good ones. IT said, do you want to download the selected pics? Why yes, thank you, I have starred the good ones.

I press the button and one, ONE lousy picture loads, the last one I starred, and all the rest, poof, gone! I do not know where they went! I did not delete them. I checked the recycle bin. I looked in Documents but they're not in my pictures.

Does anyone know how/where to find those original bunch of pictures? Of course I immediately cleared the camera, so they're gone from the camera too. I really hate Picassa.

2HELP! Lost pictures. Empty Re: HELP! Lost pictures. Fri May 10, 2013 6:07 am

bcboy

bcboy
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

http://www.grizzlycurb.ca

3HELP! Lost pictures. Empty Re: HELP! Lost pictures. Fri May 10, 2013 6:14 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh geeze, Uno, that is dreadful. Why are you using Picassa anyways, there are other programs good too. I have not used picassa and choose not to cause I haven't heard anything good about it. Maybe there is, but I haven't. Would using photobucket do for you, I think that is an easy program and I like it. Good luck, hope you find your pictures. Have an awesome day, CynthiaM.

4HELP! Lost pictures. Empty Re: HELP! Lost pictures. Fri May 10, 2013 6:19 am

bcboy

bcboy
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

http://www.grizzlycurb.ca

5HELP! Lost pictures. Empty Re: HELP! Lost pictures. Fri May 10, 2013 6:41 am

Hillbilly

Hillbilly
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I bet the dryer has gotten tired of a sock diet, and has now added jpegs to the menu. After all, its gotta get with the times too.

6HELP! Lost pictures. Empty Re: HELP! Lost pictures. Fri May 10, 2013 6:42 am

Hillbilly

Hillbilly
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

if you can remember the name of one of them, you can do a search on your system for it

7HELP! Lost pictures. Empty Re: HELP! Lost pictures. Fri May 10, 2013 9:02 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

I use Picasa, but have never had that problem??? I like the program alot and find it really easy. In mine the ones I want get a highlight of blue around the edges and the ones I don't want get a red X one them. There is a box that I choose that says delete all collect photos from camera (or something like that) and I do that to keep the camera clear.

Let me know if you find them, it would be good to know how to retrieve lost one like that.

8HELP! Lost pictures. Empty Re: HELP! Lost pictures. Thu May 16, 2013 4:17 pm

Dan Smith

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I did almost the same thing when uploading pics from my Iphone. I asked my oldest son to help and he went on the computer and searched all recent photo activity and presto they all appeared.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum