Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

For anyone who has lost a loved one

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1For anyone who has lost a loved one Empty For anyone who has lost a loved one Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:38 pm

smokyriver

smokyriver
Golden Member
Golden Member

I just found out my uncle passed away, and I have been asked to sing at his funeral. Due to being 32 weeks pregnant I won't be able to drive the 8 hours to his funeral, but have a friend who will record me singing for him. He had always said he wanted his little Bucky (buckaroo) to sing for him when it was his time to go. As I was searching for a song, I ran across this one. I would not be able to sing it as I cry like crazy everytime I hear it, but wanted to share it with anyone who has lost someone. I think it is a beautiful song! Hope you enjoy it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

http://Www.poultrypalacecanada.com

2For anyone who has lost a loved one Empty Re: For anyone who has lost a loved one Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:42 pm

Amy

Amy
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Beautiful timing smokeyriver. My Grandpa passed in September, we spent a lot of time together and were really close, I think about him every day. Today is our birthday and my first one without him.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum