Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chin puppies are the cutest!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chin puppies are the cutest! Empty Chin puppies are the cutest! Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:00 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

And I know someone here has a new puppy! I am dying of anticipation. I need to see a baby Chin!

2Chin puppies are the cutest! Empty Re: Chin puppies are the cutest! Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:55 pm

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

Here are some when he was 4 weeks old
I will post updated pics tomorrow when I take some
His name is
Facet Of Watashi No Oji
in Japanese it means My Prince Facet of is our Kennel name

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3Chin puppies are the cutest! Empty Re: Chin puppies are the cutest! Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:36 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Adorable little guy! You are so lucky. Did you have to jump through hoops to get him? Those chin breeders are very particular!

4Chin puppies are the cutest! Empty Re: Chin puppies are the cutest! Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:35 am

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thanks he is sweet
Not to many Hoops guess it helps that we show and a couple judges said we were okay
I hope he turns out okay to show
I am sure he will

5Chin puppies are the cutest! Empty Re: Chin puppies are the cutest! Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:16 am

heda gobbler

heda gobbler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Cute! What is Chin short for?

http://www.tatlayokofold.com

6Chin puppies are the cutest! Empty Re: Chin puppies are the cutest! Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:16 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

heda gobbler wrote:Cute! What is Chin short for?

Japanese Chin. The plural is also Chin, not Chins.

In my house we have a oversized Chin. We call him our double Chin.

7Chin puppies are the cutest! Empty Re: Chin puppies are the cutest! Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:18 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

I think he looks like he is posed for Playgirl in a couple of those pictures. You have a very sexy Chin!

8Chin puppies are the cutest! Empty Re: Chin puppies are the cutest! Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:53 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

OMG!
Chin cuteness!

Be prepared to be rules by the Chin. It is very subtle, but they have magic powers that can make you DO THINGS... be very aware, resistance is futile!

I wuv my chinny chin chins! We will have to start a chin pic thread!

All chins, all the time!!!! cheers

9Chin puppies are the cutest! Empty Re: Chin puppies are the cutest! Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:02 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Bring on the manipulative Chin pics! Not by the hair of my Chinny Chin Chin!

10Chin puppies are the cutest! Empty Re: Chin puppies are the cutest! Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:16 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

Here is one....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

11Chin puppies are the cutest! Empty Re: Chin puppies are the cutest! Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:25 pm

Azure Farm

Azure Farm

Oh my goodness it must be the bulgy eyes .There soooo cute they remind me of really furry chihuahuas. Way to cute.

http://azurepoultry.webs.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum