Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Puppies visit the classroom!

+4
coopslave
Ruffledfeathers
mirycreek
Schipperkesue
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Puppies visit the classroom! Empty Puppies visit the classroom! Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:42 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Today my brood turned 6 weeks and I brought them into the class. Nothing like a litter of puppies to motovate and teach empathy to a class.

I see Anna's little guys are out and about as well. It is a good year for puppies!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2Puppies visit the classroom! Empty Re: Puppies visit the classroom! Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:49 pm

mirycreek

mirycreek
Golden Member
Golden Member

oh that is nice to see! I am surprised how much they look like the adult dogs already!
Are those ears naturally like that?
They don't look like just another puppy, they have a very unique look even so young.
I bet the kids were happy to be at school that day!

http://www.feathers-farm.webs.com

3Puppies visit the classroom! Empty Re: Puppies visit the classroom! Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:27 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Miry, the ears are natural, but the tails are not! The only problem is that solid black body. They are hard to photograph.

4Puppies visit the classroom! Empty Re: Puppies visit the classroom! Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:30 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Here is mom winning a best puppy in show. Sorry, the photo is not great.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

5Puppies visit the classroom! Empty Re: Puppies visit the classroom! Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:22 pm

Ruffledfeathers

Ruffledfeathers
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh the cuteness, its almost too much!!

6Puppies visit the classroom! Empty Re: Puppies visit the classroom! Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:29 pm

I love Schipperkes! Lucky kids.

7Puppies visit the classroom! Empty Re: Puppies visit the classroom! Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:45 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Did the parents of those children know you were bringing baby bears to school?!! Shocked

8Puppies visit the classroom! Empty Re: Puppies visit the classroom! Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:56 pm

toybarons

toybarons
Golden Member
Golden Member

Those puppies are so cute!

9Puppies visit the classroom! Empty Re: Puppies visit the classroom! Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:21 am

auntieevil

auntieevil
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Puppies and children, like bread and butter, are a wonderful fit...
Bet they all had a great time.

10Puppies visit the classroom! Empty Re: Puppies visit the classroom! Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:14 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

coopslave wrote:Did the parents of those children know you were bringing baby bears to school?!! Shocked

Yikes, no! I may be in big trouble here. I didn't fill out all the proper permission forms, collect the signatures, FOIP check the children, have their inoculations, or notify fish and wildlife. Shhh....don't tell anyone!

11Puppies visit the classroom! Empty Re: Puppies visit the classroom! Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:52 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh what a joy, bet those kids had the time of the life. How nice, children and animals, yep, that goes hand in hand. Wonderful, and have a wonderful day, CynthiaM.

12Puppies visit the classroom! Empty Re: Puppies visit the classroom! Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:04 am

bckev

bckev
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

That is great taking the in fo the kids. I know the kids love it when my wife takes any babies (lambs, chicks etc) into the preschool where she works. They ask for them all the time. One of the best ways to connect kids back to the land.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum