Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hijacker Sue - Lettuce plastic what?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hijacker Sue - Lettuce plastic what? Empty Hijacker Sue - Lettuce plastic what? Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:14 am

Platic lettuce containers? -what-? Do tell.

2Hijacker Sue - Lettuce plastic what? Empty Re: Hijacker Sue - Lettuce plastic what? Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:33 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

I had better watch myself...I will get a reputation.

My husband buys greens throughout the winter in clear plastic tubs. They make great mini greenhouses.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3Hijacker Sue - Lettuce plastic what? Empty Re: Hijacker Sue - Lettuce plastic what? Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:36 pm

AH! I have these. Guess what I'm putting in there tomorrow!!!

4Hijacker Sue - Lettuce plastic what? Empty Re: Hijacker Sue - Lettuce plastic what? Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:30 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

cheers Lettuce seeds! cheers

5Hijacker Sue - Lettuce plastic what? Empty Re: Hijacker Sue - Lettuce plastic what? Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:29 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Ya, my Daughters do buy these greens, like the mixed greens, baby spinach. They DO make awesome little greenhouses (and I am guilty too of buying those greens to now and then). They make WONDERFUL containers to put left overs in, when you think that you may not get your plastic container back after a big dinner, smiling. So grateful for the little containers for lettuce and such. And....sometimes when we get leftovers that we bring home from restaurants, always too much food, they have containers that have been made out of potatoes. Don't ask me how they do that, but they are kind of like cardboard containers with lids. And....they are really nice to grow wheat grass in, smiling. My pups love to have that little container of wheat grass growing, where they can graze on when they want some greens. They really like wheat grass just about as much as the alfalfa that is growing again, big time now on each side of our property. Yummmeee....have an awesome day, CynthiaM.

6Hijacker Sue - Lettuce plastic what? Empty Re: Hijacker Sue - Lettuce plastic what? Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:35 am

Ruffledfeathers

Ruffledfeathers
Golden Member
Golden Member

Sweetened please enlighten me. It has to be to early in the am Question

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum