Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nice to meet you bckev

+4
rosewood
Schipperkesue
heda gobbler
coopslave
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nice to meet you bckev Empty Nice to meet you bckev Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:13 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Much scheming and plotting and trading of goods. Wink I wonder how many covert operations take place in Tims parking lots?
Was nice to meet you yesterday bckev. Very Happy

2Nice to meet you bckev Empty Re: Nice to meet you bckev Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:35 pm

heda gobbler

heda gobbler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Uh oh. They met. Expect even more trouble.

Ruffled Feathers and I often do trades and debriefings in the Tim's parking lot.

http://www.tatlayokofold.com

3Nice to meet you bckev Empty Re: Nice to meet you bckev Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:55 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Dan Smith, Chickie's Mom, Arcticsun and Schipperkesue met in a Timmies in Ponoka about three years ago!

4Nice to meet you bckev Empty Re: Nice to meet you bckev Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:12 pm

rosewood

rosewood
Golden Member
Golden Member

I've met CynthiaM, Farmchiq, Rose from Kamloops and at least one other member at Tim Hortons. With a couple here we learned Salmon Arm has two Tims with each of us passing the right wrong one or was it the wrong right one.

5Nice to meet you bckev Empty Re: Nice to meet you bckev Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:58 pm

bckev

bckev
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

It is nice to put faces to the names. Tims does seem to be an easy place to find anywhere you go. I don`t see that working when I pick up the chicks, mind you I don`t think beaverdale has a tims.

6Nice to meet you bckev Empty Re: Nice to meet you bckev Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:12 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Rosewood, still chuckle at you being at one Tim's and me at the other....

Ya, seems a very good meeting place, everyone loves Tim Hortons!! Nice to meet other forum friends, now isn't it....so....come on bckev, what did you get or bring. Have an awesome, CynthiaM.

7Nice to meet you bckev Empty Re: Nice to meet you bckev Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:49 am

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

On my trips to BC I have met a few peeps at a Timmie's parking lot.

8Nice to meet you bckev Empty Re: Nice to meet you bckev Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:55 am

bckev

bckev
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

A wonderful old brouwer incubator which coopslave is turning into a brooder heater. Great idea. I am planning ongoing to the salmon arm poultry swap so will be a good chance to meet a bunch of you folk. Strangers no more, mind you I am always a little strange, and sometimes stranger than most.

9Nice to meet you bckev Empty Re: Nice to meet you bckev Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:18 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

bckev wrote: Strangers no more, mind you I am always a little strange, and sometimes stranger than most.

cheers Yea! You fit right in! cheers

10Nice to meet you bckev Empty Re: Nice to meet you bckev Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:32 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

CynthiaM, as bckev says, I use the top off those old Browers as a heater for my brooder. I like that I have a temp control and the chicks get the natural day/night cycle. I just raise it up as they grow. Works really well.
He will be getting some of the WhAms a little later, and I supose we will have to meet in Oliver again as Beaverdell doesn't have a Tims! Rolling Eyes

11Nice to meet you bckev Empty Re: Nice to meet you bckev Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:29 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

coopslave wrote:CynthiaM, as bckev says, I use the top off those old Browers as a heater for my brooder. I like that I have a temp control and the chicks get the natural day/night cycle. I just raise it up as they grow. Works really well

Uh, puleeeeze, why don't you get camera in tow and take a picture or two. I would LOVE to see what you are talking about, bring it girl!! Have an awesome day, CynthiaM.

12Nice to meet you bckev Empty Re: Nice to meet you bckev Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:55 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

I will try to get some photos for you CynthiaM.

13Nice to meet you bckev Empty Re: Nice to meet you bckev Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:32 am

Ruffledfeathers

Ruffledfeathers
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh thats so good you got to meet. cheers

I have met quite a few peeps thru here and love making the trades and talking about the goods!!

like Heda said Timmy's seems to be a good go to place and no one really seems to question what your trading back and forth.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum