Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I got to meet Coopslave!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I got to meet Coopslave! Empty I got to meet Coopslave! Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:54 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

She is young and pretty and has a lovely truck and her partridge Chanticleres are lovely and now they are mine! We talked about all sorts of things standing out there in the liquor store/sushi bar parking lot. Oh, I got to touch her bum too but she couldn't karate chop me because she karate chopped the last person who touched her bum and now her hand is broken! All swelled up and green. She didn't shake our hands, we thought maybe she was being uppity, but she wasn't, she's just injured. Handshakes are out for a while, until hand is better.

Coopslave was also impressed with me. I mean, come on, how could she not be? She said, "Oh my Uno, you are so much more gorgeous than I imagined. And funny. And obviously a genius. And taller than I expected." Apparently my writing gives the impression that I am a gnome.

IT was nice to meet you, Coopslave, and I might be making some of this story up. Or not. Who's to say for sure? I hope you had a good trip home and that your hand recovers soon. Hard to rope cattle from your fancy cutting horse with your hand all gibbled up. IT was a good day. For me, anyway. Thanks for taking the time to bring me your birds. I am so excited to have something different and new out there.

2I got to meet Coopslave! Empty Re: I got to meet Coopslave! Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:27 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

It was all true and completely accurate with no embellishments at all.....except maybe the bum part.....

You forgot the part where a complemented you endlessly about your boots. Very Happy

Next time we will have to meet somewhere besides a Liquor Store parking lot. You know what kind of reputation you will get if you meet Beaverdell residents in those kinds of locations to often, right? Wink

It was very nice to meet you both, I really enjoyed our visit.

3I got to meet Coopslave! Empty Re: I got to meet Coopslave! Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:32 pm

Hillbilly

Hillbilly
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I hear that's the best place to meet her. Something about killing two birds with one stone...

4I got to meet Coopslave! Empty Re: I got to meet Coopslave! Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:31 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hillbilly! Surprised

5I got to meet Coopslave! Empty Re: I got to meet Coopslave! Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:09 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Uno, brat!! Still up to your odd antics, now ain't ya..nice that you met in such a odd place, but yea, certainly the liquor store parking lot is big and lots of room for exchanges, smiling. That was a goodly long distance she travelled to bring you your birds, and that was very nice of her for surely, and you will have some nice birds. Yep, the gift of the gab, that is you and you described both of you to a tea, nice to hear. Have a most wonderful day, CynthiaM.

6I got to meet Coopslave! Empty Re: I got to meet Coopslave! Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:40 pm

calliope

calliope

Uno's meeting with Coopie sounds much more exciting than the exchange I had with her in a Kelowna gas station parking lot this spring, sigh. But I, too, got some luverly birds from her, a beautiful pair of Wheaton Ameraucana chicks who have since grown into a lovely couple, and a partridge Chant pair that I have had a couple of successful hatches from already this year.

Sorry to hear about your hand, though. That must be miserable with your full-tilt life! Hope it heals quickly Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum