Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meet & Greet @ CHB Show

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Meet & Greet @ CHB Show Empty Meet & Greet @ CHB Show Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:58 pm

liz

liz
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

We will be having a "Meet and Greet" on Friday Nov 23 starting 5pm. This will be open to the exhibitors and other crazy poultry/pigeon people. Big Bend Market will be supplying and preparing the food from their butcher shop and deli market in Red Deer. Big Bend Market meats are all hormone free and antibiotic free, they also carry many local products such as eggs,organic milk.cheese,pastas,produce and organic wines etc.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This is Ivan being a good sport holding my Peavey and my Lola!

2Meet & Greet @ CHB Show Empty Re: Meet & Greet @ CHB Show Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:01 pm

toybarons

toybarons
Golden Member
Golden Member

That sounds great! Thank you Big Bend Markets Very Happy

3Meet & Greet @ CHB Show Empty Re: Meet & Greet @ CHB Show Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:07 pm

Chantecler_eh?

Chantecler_eh?

cool, sounds yummy Very Happy

http://feathers-farm.webs.com

4Meet & Greet @ CHB Show Empty Re: Meet & Greet @ CHB Show Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:29 pm

poplar girl

poplar girl
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

That does sound like a fun evening, i am glad it is Friday so everyone will be there. Thank you Big Bend Market.

5Meet & Greet @ CHB Show Empty Re: Meet & Greet @ CHB Show Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:25 pm

k.r.l

k.r.l
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Looking forward to being able to chat with everyone!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum