Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New puppy tomorrow! And I get to meet farmchiq....

+4
Schipperkesue
CynthiaM
Hidden River
cbrookkelly
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cbrookkelly

cbrookkelly
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I will have to choose between these three adorable puppies tomorrow AND I get to meet farmchiq and maybe Cynthia and Uno if they come! Tomorrow promises to be a spectacular day! I have been chatting with these gals for a few years lol!

Here are the 3 female puppies I have to choose from tomorrow....I hope I can choose only one....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Can't wait! And I don't envy you your task in having to choose just ONE (or maybe two) of these sweeties. I am excited about meeting them and you.

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh my are they ever adorable Kelly, not sure how you are going to pick just one!
Have a safe trip and a great visit, always nice to meet up with people you have chatted with for so long.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Beautiful, you are coming a very long ways to pick up a pup (or two, smiling). They look cute as cute can be. I am not sure if I can wing coming to meet you and Farmchiq, but I will try. The place where you are going to pick up puppies is only about 20 minutes from me, so really??? I should get my butt in gear and be there. Had something else going on, I may not be able to get out of though. We'll see, time will tell that tale. Safe travels and have a most wonderful day, CynthiaM.

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Aw heck! Take all three!

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

So Cute, good luck choosing. Very Happy

Hillbilly

Hillbilly
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Uno is probably busy entertaining some random city folks today. I called my distant cousin and told him she gives horsey rides.

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Not funny, smart guy. Mad

I hope to make it, but avoid winter roads if I can. Plus I also avoid puppies. Bad things happen with me around puppies.

cbrookkelly

cbrookkelly
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

We are an hour behind due to deer collision. Everyone ok. New truck now has extensive damage. Still driveable due to huge front bush bumper. Deer died on impact, thank goodness. And on we go.

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Man, that is not good. I am glad you are all safe and sound but the truck damage really SUCKS!

They have been really bad on the roads up here lately. Worse than usual.

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

O my Gordon!! thank goodness no injury to humans, blah. Deer, why are they so stupid as to run infront of a vehicle. Blah. I'm coming to meet ya, after all, so am waiting for Farmchiq to text me and tell me when we will meet once she has heard from you. Her, Uno(spank your butt!! get out, the roads are not bad, you know that, the roads are kept perfectly around here, yes Princess Uno, I mean you Razz you know my cell number and I am sure you know Farmchiq's too, smiling) and I can hang out at the cafe by the SPCA if it is open.....if not...oh well, vehicles can keep us warm too!! Drive safely the rest of the way. You must have internet on your cell phone. Yay!! Thank our lucky stars for these devices. Have a beautiful day, forum friends, CynthiaM.

Last edited by CynthiaM on Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Cynthia! How can you goad Uno into going out on to those dangerous deer-strewn roads! They are obviously extremely hazardous.

But seriously...glad you are safe Cbrook. Watch out for the next deer and hug a puppy for me!

I wish I was there. I am slaughtering rabbits today. Oh joy! Crying or Very sad

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Cbrook, hope you made it back safe and sound with your new pup and smashed up truck. I suppose and your sanity after the company you were going to keep while you were there! Laughing

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

I made it! I met the elusive CBKelly. I am anxious to hear which pup she picked. Or two.

I made the Hubby drive. Cynthia, I am more worried about running over random relatives who dash willynilly into my trajectory than I am bouncing off a deer! Poor CBKelly, hitting a deer or anything for that matter really rattles a person, that was one long day of driving! Hope the trip home was uneventful. Except for the puppy.

debbiej

Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Congratulations on the new puppy. Glad to hear you're fine and no injuries. Sorry about the truck. I bought Deer Whistles and put them on my truck ran them for many years. They really do work as lomg as you don't lose one:)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum