Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just got this message, weird!

+2
lanaire-ranching
coopslave
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just got this message, weird! Empty Just got this message, weird! Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:05 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

The maximum number of 20 login attempts has been exceeded. You are not allowed to login for the next 10 minutes. Each new try will put back the duration of your banishment.

Hadn't been trying to log in, had just clicked the 'view posts since last visit' tab. Weird!

2Just got this message, weird! Empty Re: Just got this message, weird! Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:06 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Just happened again.....sigh.....time to go do something else I guess. Rolling Eyes

3Just got this message, weird! Empty Re: Just got this message, weird! Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:08 am

lanaire-ranching

lanaire-ranching
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

ME TOO!! I just popped on here to try to catch up, and got that message. so I waited, closed the window, reopened WCP and it seemed to work... strange

4Just got this message, weird! Empty Re: Just got this message, weird! Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:28 am

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Somweone trying to log in with your name and their IP gets banned?

5Just got this message, weird! Empty Re: Just got this message, weird! Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:39 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

The wording is weird...banishment? I have been logged out more often lately on this site too. No banishment though.

6Just got this message, weird! Empty Re: Just got this message, weird! Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 pm

DCChick

DCChick
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I got that too. And I never log out...

7Just got this message, weird! Empty Re: Just got this message, weird! Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:48 pm

Ruffledfeathers

Ruffledfeathers
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh Thank Gordon it is NOT just me Shocked We can safely say I was completely confused and worried about the word BANISHMENT. lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum