Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Weird...or....Wonderful?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Weird...or....Wonderful? Empty Weird...or....Wonderful? Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:58 pm

bigrock

bigrock
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

..or woeful?....Today my husband and i are sitting out by our new chicken coop (still building it) trying to train our livestock guardian dog puppy how to behave around chickens and a chicken drops the white of an egg out on the ground right in front of us... We are commenting on how that could happen when out pops the yolk....I am beginning to be a bit worried....and then i see that the hen is kind of pooched out around the vent, so go to pick her up and check, and she has the soft egg shell partially hanging out of her vent. I pulled it gently out, vent went back to normal, she kind of just stood there for a while and then went about her way....???
um, what am i to think?

2Weird...or....Wonderful? Empty Re: Weird...or....Wonderful? Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:37 pm

heda gobbler

heda gobbler
Golden Member
Golden Member

I find these in the coop occasionally but have never actually SEEN it happen! Awesome!

http://www.tatlayokofold.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum