Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Santa, i mean Pops came to visit

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Santa, i mean Pops came to visit Empty Santa, i mean Pops came to visit Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:02 am

Susan

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Today did not start so good. I was working in the barn when 2 policemen in 2 patrol cars stopped by. I was scared someone had died. Nope, my dogs were visiting someone who did not appreciate it. Bad me- I forgot their electronic collars. I felt terrible because I don't like dogs roaming either. While the officers were here, they had to admire my Ridley Bronze tom. I let him out of the pen to visit and they must have stayed 20 minutes "talking turkey". When I finally got back to work, I left Peeps (the turkey) out to hang out with me. Well, he decided he didn't like the horses and the horses didn't like him. I thought he was going to get himself stomped to dust. This was all before 9:30. Anyway, the point of my story is that my day soon improved. Santa, I mean Pops came and brought me 2 lav orpingtons! Not only that but also some non toxic mouse repellent, an antique egg carton for my new hoosier, AND 2 doors for my A frame chicken tractor!!! He also took my spare Milles Fleurs roo to a new home where he'll be loved up. Life is good again Smile Thanks again Pops!

2Santa, i mean Pops came to visit Empty Re: Santa, i mean Pops came to visit Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:25 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

that is a real pick me up for today, just hearing about good people doing good things.
Wonderful

3Santa, i mean Pops came to visit Empty Re: Santa, i mean Pops came to visit Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:23 pm

pops coops

pops coops
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thanks Susan I did not know i brought so much, you are very welcome

http://www.popscoops.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum