Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

PoultryNet - Electric Fencing

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PoultryNet - Electric Fencing Empty PoultryNet - Electric Fencing Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:45 pm

Llee's Llamas

Llee's Llamas

Anybody know where I can find electric poultry netting in Canada. I have checked out Gallagher, but it will be upwards of 900 bucks for a net and energiser Shocked

...am waiting to hear back on Ferris Fencing...

...any other options?

Thanks
Lee

2PoultryNet - Electric Fencing Empty Re: PoultryNet - Electric Fencing Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:53 pm

karona

karona
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Canadian Wool Growers Coop sells
electric net fencing.

3PoultryNet - Electric Fencing Empty Re: PoultryNet - Electric Fencing Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:46 am

Llee's Llamas

Llee's Llamas

We found Ferris Fencing in BC......looks like its going to be the one we go with Very Happy

Yay for Christmas presents!! My family usually gets a kick out of my Christmas list haha. Luckily my fiance understands me Very Happy

4PoultryNet - Electric Fencing Empty Re: PoultryNet - Electric Fencing Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:24 am

bcboy

bcboy
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Llee's Llamas wrote:We found Ferris Fencing in BC......looks like its going to be the one we go with Very Happy

Yay for Christmas presents!! My family usually gets a kick out of my Christmas list haha. Luckily my fiance understands me Very Happy
So what are the dimensions of the fence? Did it come with a energizer?
I was looking into this a while ago and it was expensive. So I kept on looking for something cheaper. Did they give you a better deal than Gallagher's?
Thanks for your time.
Kimball

http://www.grizzlycurb.ca

5PoultryNet - Electric Fencing Empty Re: PoultryNet - Electric Fencing Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:22 pm

SucellusFarms

SucellusFarms
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I ordered one from Premier in the U.S. Cost around $150 by the time it got here. (without fencer)

http://www.sucellusfarms.ca

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum