Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oh my Gordon, bullfighting on equal ground.

+3
KathyS
Schipperkesue
coopslave
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

I am going to put a warning with this. DO NOT watch it if you are sensitive or squeemish. It is not the bulls in this so much as the humans. I found it very much like a car accident, I didn't want to watch but I couldn't help myself!

I thought I should share it all with you too. Wink Some of you may like it for the horror factor and others will not.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Well I watched a bit. With a build up like that, who couldn't look even just a little?

Two thoughts, first the obvious, why would you ever do this? Maybe one of the masculine members of this forum can answer this?

The second is I am always amazed at how rag-doll-like the human body looks when it is being tossed in the air like a bull.

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Schipperkesue wrote:
Two thoughts, first the obvious, why would you ever do this?

That is what I thought watching it. Did you see any women in it? I sure didn't notice any! What amazed me to is many people were watching from 'safe' places that ended up not being safe at all. How do bulls climb onto roofs of buildings anyways??? Shocked

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

It's all good fun till someone loses a life... Question No

http://www.hawthornhillpoultry.com

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Natural selection.

Watched a bit. Those guys are nuts!!!! Not even a Rodeo Clown to be seen for safety. Geez!

Although it was impressive that the first guy sits up after his mauling and still had his cigarette. lol!

I do like the bull jumping though. This is how they did it in ancient Crete. Professionals who train and know what they're doing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Wow that is a crazy video. There are some women I see and some do get hurt as by standers. Innocent, probably not, that video shows you are never safe if you are taking part in an event like that, even as a spectator.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

toybarons

toybarons
Golden Member
Golden Member

I shall be Ms Obvious when I say, I don't care if the people get hurt or killed here. You KNOW what you are getting yourself into when you choose to do something like this and that includes the people in the stands. All power to the bull whom I hope took out as many people as he could. Twisted Evil

Also another good example of ragdoll physics can be found with people who strap themselves into those little kiddie merry-go-rounds and get a buddy to turn it round using a motorcycle.

What every did we do before YouTube Smile

I was surprised at all the screaming in the background. As if there were something shocking going on. I mean, something SURPRISING is what I mean. It was horrifying...but came as no surprise.

I much preferred this to the little bit of bullfighting (total misnomer) I've ever had the stomach to watch. The bull is kicking some a$$ here and winning! The stupid humans are there by choice.

We are an amazing species aren't we?

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

I have less than zero sympathy for anyone injured, spectator or participant.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum