Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who wants to play scary avatars this year?

+14
KendraG
triplejfarms
calliope
HigginsRAT
cbrookkelly
coopslave
Fowler
appway
uno
loushrop
Prairie Chick
Schipperkesue
Jonny Anvil
KathyS
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

We had a great time last Halloween! Start searching out those ghoulish, gastly or downright gross pictures for your new avatar!

http://www.hawthornhillpoultry.com

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

I am in...

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Isn't mine aready scary enough?

Prairie Chick

Prairie Chick
Golden Member
Golden Member

I'm in

loushrop

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Hey Prairie Chick, you are funny scary lol Lou

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Where does one look for possible avatar pics? I am not sure how to go about changing mine.

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

I was going to say Sue\'s scared the Bejeebers out of me LOL

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Take that!

Free range, ungraded, unregulated eggs! According to certain parties, these are more dangerous than eating a uranium burger with plutonium buns! Please people, have your young children avert their eyes.

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Ooh, Fowler, I think I am going to find a picture of someone drinking unpasteurized milk! That ought to send people running and screaming!

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

uno wrote:Where does one look for possible avatar pics? I am not sure how to go about changing mine.
Wow! very impressive Prairie Chick!
Uno, if you click the 'Profile' tab on top, then select Avatar, it gives you the allowable photo size - 150 x 200 pixels. If you have a photo editing program you can edit the size of one of your own photos to use, or download something spooky from the internet like a GMO corn cob, for example. Almost as horrific as Fowler's ticking time-bomb eggs!! Smile

You could also do a google image search, and under the search criteria you can enter the exact picture size you want, and avoid the re-sizing hassle.

http://www.hawthornhillpoultry.com

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thanks Kathy...this sounds very complicated! May attempt it later.

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

uno wrote:Thanks Kathy...this sounds very complicated! May attempt it later.

Not as hard as it sounds. Only took me a few minutes to find the pic on line, save it to my computer and then upload it as the avatar.

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Ooooh, scary!

Prairie Chick

Prairie Chick
Golden Member
Golden Member

my pic was on my puter as I took it with my phone last time I was in Walmart, those creepy babies creeped me out...lol

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Prairie Chick wrote:my pic was on my puter as I took it with my phone last time I was in Walmart, those creepy babies creeped me out...lol

Wal Mart? Here I was wondering how you got hold of my baby picture.

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Schipperkesue wrote:Ooh, Fowler, I think I am going to find a picture of someone drinking unpasteurized milk! That ought to send people running and screaming!

Ooooo, scary Sue. You and free range, oh natural egg man have to do better than that to scare me!!!! I may just take a picture of a home killed and butchered deer and trump you all. Or maybe of the steer that is due to be done, we all know how dangerous beef has become. Very Happy

I love the scary avatars this time of year. Will have to put my thinking cap on.

cbrookkelly

cbrookkelly
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Lol! Just found this pic. Creepy.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

That is great Cbrook!!! I think that is what you get when you cross a bat with a cat and then shave all the hair off! Shocked

Bat cat inspired me. Thanks Cbrook. I think I may have to own one of these......NOT! Very Happy

HigginsRAT

Golden Member
Golden Member

Last edited by HigginsRAT on Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.wolven.ca/higgins/ratranch/

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

You like creepy babies, Prairie Chick? Just check this one out. Painted by a Swiss man named Giger. He was the artist behind the Alien movie. Once you have had enough og the babies, I think I shall avatar a chest burster!

calliope

calliope

Hey, Coopie, is that one of your well-trained cattle dogs? LOL!

Love that scary baby; nice work, Prairie Chick.

And Jonny, good grief, talk about getting the genetics down in a breeding program!

Schip, you may be asked to remove that offensive avatar... (I meant the milk one, I see now you have replaced it with a much nicer doll pic)

calliope

calliope

coopslave wrote:That is great Cbrook!!! I think that is what you get when you cross a bat with a cat and then shave all the hair off! Shocked

You can actually get a cat like that, like Dr. Evil's cat in the Austin Powers movies. They are a Rex with no hair, called a Sphinx. No more vacuuming pet hair, ha ha!

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

I found one that i think fits the bill....

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Calliope, now that avatar is scary!!!! Laughing

calliope

calliope

coopslave wrote:Calliope, now that avatar is scary!!!! Laughing
Yes, I always thought Mr. Rogers was the spawn of Satan... just kidding Very Happy I am actually more worried about the hand puppet Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum