Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

With any luck, there shall be a gaggle early December

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

And by gaggle I mean of puppies!

Moose and I recently got our hands on a beautiful female great Pyrenees ($85 at auction!). In tact, well behaved, great witch chickens, not prone to wandering and in heat no less! We're both excited for the pups off these two, and Bull has been greatly appreciative of the wanton female in the yard. We're planning on keeping a male as Bull's heir, and a female companion for her in the yard. There's a slight possibility that I may keep one as a companion dog as well, but we'll see.

Will post pictures of her (Lola) and Bull later tonight after work. These puppies should be excellent guardian and family dogs for both house and farm and will be very large. It'll be exciting to find wonderful homes for them.

We counted 8 pups on our arrival home this evening. Will get a better count and a better look when she goes outside for the first time (Pictures too!). The blankets we had her on bled, so she and some of the puppies are coloured shades of green and blue. Doh!

Picture of Momma and papa dogs

Dad:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mom:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

loushrop

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Beautiful beautiful dogs. Lou

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: