Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bad car luck.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bad car luck. Empty Bad car luck. Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am

DCChick

DCChick
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

My oldest daughter (23) was t-boned by a truck that ran a yield sign
Thursday afternoon. Her car ended up in its roof.

I tell you, she is one calm girl. Hanging upside down she found her phone to call 911. Then she managed to get out of the seatbelt, crawl out the he window to check on the other driver who was thankfully ok. I went out to the site to get her, waited for the road to be cleared and continued on to her work at a horse farm.

Hopefully she can get enough $ out of this to replace her vehicle because now she drives mine and I am stuck at home.

This is all nearly four years to the day after she caught a guy who had broke into her can and was attempting to bash a screw driver into the ignition. Then two years after that a hit and run driver smashed the quarter panel on it!

She has to have go od car luck from here on in, no?

2Bad car luck. Empty Re: Bad car luck. Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:59 pm

Echo 1

Echo 1
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I am so sorry!  I hope your daughter will be fine with no lasting effects.  Car shopping is no fun.... nope none at all. She sounds like a very capable young lady. Wishing her all the best.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum