Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wish me luck!

+6
CynthiaM
Bowker Acres
coopslave
Hidden River
chickeesmom
Schipperkesue
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wish me luck! Empty Wish me luck! Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:23 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

First day of school, new position, don't know what I have gotten myself into.

Today is a teacher only day. I had a dream a bunch of kids showed up and they put them all into my class!

Sue

2Wish me luck! Empty Re: Wish me luck! Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:53 am

chickeesmom

chickeesmom
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Good luck Sue, but do tell what your new position is? You are a smart women, you will do great!!

3Wish me luck! Empty Re: Wish me luck! Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:59 am

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Good luck Sue, I am sure you will do great!

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

4Wish me luck! Empty Re: Wish me luck! Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:07 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Have fun Sue. Change is a great thing and good on you for doing something different! So many people get stuck in a rut and don`t change it up.
I love a change. It is new, exciting and refreshing. I even move the furniture around in the house on a regular basis just for a bit of a change. Drives hubby crazy! affraid scratch
This is the second fall I am not going back to school after working in them for 20 years. I do miss it a bit, but only for a little while. Wink
Do give us details about what the new job is and how the first day goes! Very Happy

5Wish me luck! Empty Re: Wish me luck! Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:14 am

Bowker Acres

Bowker Acres
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Good luck Sue! My oldest daughter starts Kindergarten on Thursday. I an not sad, she is totally excited, but I am a little nervous. I am fighting the urge to follow the bus for her first day, but the bus driver assured me that he would help her get to class and the teachers are all there to direct the little ones. This is a new phase of my life too. I went from having a good job with lots of responsibility to staying at home and worrying about my daughters first day of school...

Change is good. It keeps us on our game!

6Wish me luck! Empty Re: Wish me luck! Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:41 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Sue, wow, school in Alberta starts before the long weekend eh? That is weird, but at the same time, well, just weird, to think that school systems are that different. Here the kids begin school on Tuesday, after the long weekend Monday. Change is good, but change can also be intimidating too. I do not do well at all with change. Good luck. What are you, a grade school teacher, would love to hear about your work duties. Tell us, pleeeeze. And, do have that wonderful day at your new position, CynthiaM.

7Wish me luck! Empty Re: Wish me luck! Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:06 am

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Good luck, have fun, and remember whatever you do, don't feed the kiddies. Razz

I even move the furniture around in the house on a regular basis just for a bit of a change.
My hubby does this constantly! We just get things the way I like'em and he wants to change everything up again. Suspect Drives ME crazy! Laughing

8Wish me luck! Empty Re: Wish me luck! Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:52 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Deep breath in. Back straight, eyes forward. Knees flexed. One bounce on the board, lift off and DIVE in! Good luck!

9Wish me luck! Empty Re: Wish me luck! Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:19 pm

toybarons

toybarons
Golden Member
Golden Member

Good luck Sue.

10Wish me luck! Empty Re: Wish me luck! Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:24 pm

loushrop

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

You will be fine and congratulations on your new position. Lou

11Wish me luck! Empty Re: Wish me luck! Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:19 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

THANK-YOU, everyone! I teach a special needs class part time, that is not new, but I have the job of special needs Administrator for the other half. I have a lot to learn- administration- shudder! pale

Sue

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum