Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Partridge Chantecler pullets

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Partridge Chantecler pullets Empty Partridge Chantecler pullets Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:55 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

6 Partridge Chantecler pullets available. 11 weeks old.

3 Partridge Chantecler x Black Copper Marans pullets. 12 1/2 weeks old. Older full siblings laying a nice coloured egg.

Pullets are $15 each, make me an offer if you want all 10. Cockerels available (unrelated ones if you respond quickly) free if you buy 2 or more pullets.

Last edited by coopslave on Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong count, 6 instead of 7)

2Partridge Chantecler pullets Empty Re: Partridge Chantecler pullets Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:32 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

These are still available.
We are travelling with cattle at the end of the month. Will be heading from Kelowna through Cochrane to Airdrie. Happy to deliver along the way, but you will have to meet us.

3Partridge Chantecler pullets Empty Re: Partridge Chantecler pullets Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:13 pm

lazyfarmer

I PM ed you.

4Partridge Chantecler pullets Empty Re: Partridge Chantecler pullets Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:34 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Just to verify, the Partridge Chants I would not consider breeding quality. They will be very nice, pretty layers with good type. They do not have the pencilling that I think is going to be good enough for breeders.
Here are pictures of some them and a cockerel:
Partridge Chantecler pullets SAM_1417
Partridge Chantecler pullets SAM_1421
Partridge Chantecler pullets SAM_1422

This is what the crosses look like:
Partridge Chantecler pullets SAM_1437
Partridge Chantecler pullets SAM_1413

5Partridge Chantecler pullets Empty Re: Partridge Chantecler pullets Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:53 pm

mirycreek

mirycreek
Golden Member
Golden Member

they certainly are very pretty Coop! I do like the partridge pattern, just not in silkies, (I think that they look kind of messy!)

http://www.feathers-farm.webs.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum