Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Partridge Chantecler pullets (all sold)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Partridge Chantecler pullets (all sold) Empty Partridge Chantecler pullets (all sold) Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:24 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

I have pullets for sale. They are 17 weeks old.
I consider these laying quality.  Could be for a few different reasons.  It could be light ground colour or poor pencilling.  They are good, well grown, healthy birds I just recommend that they not be used in a breeding program.
If you or anyone you know wants some pretty, winter hardy layers just let me know.

Last edited by coopslave on Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:13 pm; edited 3 times in total

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Should say I also have a Black Copper Marans x PChant hen and a Wheaten Ameraucana hen for sale as well.SOLD
The hens have been great layers.  The WhAm lays a blue egg but has a bit to much black in her head to be show quality.  The PChant pullets will be a great addition to any flock.

Last edited by coopslave on Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:34 am; edited 2 times in total

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thought I would post what a couple of them look like. They are all a little different of course.

Partridge Chantecler pullets (all sold) SAM_2584_zps34e82229
Partridge Chantecler pullets (all sold) SAM_2578_zpsfe30385a

mirycreek

mirycreek
Golden Member
Golden Member

beautiful!
If I wasn't worried about confusing them with buckeye chicks I would want to have partridge chanteclers!

http://www.feathers-farm.webs.com

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

mirycreek wrote:beautiful!
If I wasn't worried about confusing them with buckeye chicks I would want to have partridge chanteclers!

No worry they look REALLY different than buckeyes as chick! Wink Laughing 

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

coopslave wrote:
mirycreek wrote:beautiful!
No worry they look REALLY different than buckeyes as chick!  Wink Laughing 
Oh absolutely agree here, like peas and carrots. Those are beautiful, lvoe to see how the birds look at us as we take pictures, always like they are saying "what?????". Have a wonderful day, CynthiaM.

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

I am willing to help out by transporting these hens for Coopslave to Calgary and then south to Medicine Hat. I will be meeting her on Friday and they would have to spend the weekend in wire crates in the back of the truck but we would make sure they are protected from the elements and well fed/watered. I would ask a small fee for transport. We will be hitting Calgary late afternoon on the Sunday August 18th

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Great offer Hidden!  Hopefully someone takes you up on the offer.

I believe I have 3 of the older and 3 of they younger ones left. Can get a final count if someone is interested.

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

At this stage they are all spoken for, if they all sell for sure I will update.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum