Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Partridge Chantecler cull pullets

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Partridge Chantecler cull pullets Empty Partridge Chantecler cull pullets Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:17 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

With all this talk of selling off birds for nothing I thought I would put this ad up! Wink

I have 2, possibly more, Partridge Chantecler pullets available because I am doing a first cull from my pen. They are NOT good enough representables to be used in ANYONES breeding pen. They have poor ground colour and I believe will not have good pencilling and I think one has a bad comb too. This DOES NOT prevent them from being a very nice type of bird that will lay well for you, especially in the winter as this line seems to do. I have had very good production and vigour with these birds and feather colour does not deter from this.

My first hatch was on April 1st and last was April 14th so these pullets could be from 7-9 weeks. $12 each now, but if I keep them for much longer they will be grown out to point of lay and I will ask more for them.

Let me know if you are interested.

2Partridge Chantecler cull pullets Empty Re: Partridge Chantecler cull pullets Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:00 pm

heda gobbler

heda gobbler
Golden Member
Golden Member

I think we should have a "cull pullets for sale" topic!

Don't need them but think it is a great idea and right on topic!

http://www.tatlayokofold.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum