Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

any body having sites not open

+6
chickencrazygirl
Susan
Fowler
silkiebantam
Grandma Art
appway
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1any body having sites not open Empty any body having sites not open Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:28 am

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

Has anybody else hthat is on the EO chicken site or the other chicken site had them not open I cant get to either of them and need my morning reads along with my Coffee LOL

Joe

2any body having sites not open Empty Re: any body having sites not open Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:30 am

Grandma Art

Grandma Art

whats EO? am I missing something?
I cant get onto ACE.....

http://www.sheltiesalberta.com

3any body having sites not open Empty Re: any body having sites not open Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:32 am

silkiebantam

silkiebantam
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

They are not working for me either. Then the Global BC News was all messed up showing the wrong station and my phone wasn't working either (not picking up the signal from the base even though I was right beside the base.) Must be something in the air! Smile

At least WCPS is here!

http://klewnufarms.blogspot.com/

4any body having sites not open Empty Re: any body having sites not open Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:37 am

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

None of the punbb forums seem to be working.

5any body having sites not open Empty Re: any body having sites not open Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:44 am

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

Grandma Art wrote:whats EO? am I missing something?
I cant get onto ACE.....

Hi Grandma art it is the euskal oiloa chicken site its not a busy site but I enjoy it
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and yes thanks that wcps is here I would be lost without my Chicken friend Fix
Thanks Jayme for having this site

6any body having sites not open Empty Re: any body having sites not open Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:51 am

Susan

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I can't even get hold of Smartys, the punBB owner. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

7any body having sites not open Empty Re: any body having sites not open Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:54 am

chickencrazygirl

chickencrazygirl
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Yep having the same problem. All I want in the morning is coffee and my sites Laughing most of this week I have not been able to open up kijiji and today Ace. Guess we have to wait.

http://www.wovenndreamscanada.com

8any body having sites not open Empty Re: any body having sites not open Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:39 pm

jon.w

jon.w
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

sites are still down

9any body having sites not open Empty Re: any body having sites not open Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:09 pm

jon.w

jon.w
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

even the direct web hosting is down punbb-hosting

10any body having sites not open Empty Re: any body having sites not open Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:51 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Well, they don't seem to be talking about it on the punBB site.

11any body having sites not open Empty Re: any body having sites not open Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:21 pm

Fowler wrote:None of the punbb forums seem to be working.
............BYC is on ? it's Punn if I recall correctly ? ACE is off though it seems

12any body having sites not open Empty Re: any body having sites not open Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:21 pm

call ducks

call ducks
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

prairie dog wrote:
............BYC is on ? it's Punn if I recall correctly ? ACE is off though it seems

BYC was on punBB, however they transitioned to a platform that i dislike (huddler). Also PunBB is an open source, and smarty's just hosts the sites he has nothing to do with the forum server.

Also it's a php error that's causing the sites to be down Very Happy

13any body having sites not open Empty Re: any body having sites not open Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:28 pm

gubi

Good to know I'm not the only one not able to get on the EO site.
Call ducks what's a php error?

14any body having sites not open Empty Re: any body having sites not open Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:31 pm

jon.w

jon.w
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

call ducks wrote:
prairie dog wrote:

BYC was on punBB, however they transitioned to a platform that i dislike (huddler). Also PunBB is an open source, and smarty's just hosts the sites he has nothing to do with the forum server.

Also it's a php error that's causing the sites to be down Very Happy
thank you for the info

15any body having sites not open Empty Re: any body having sites not open Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:34 pm

call ducks

call ducks
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

gubi wrote:Good to know I'm not the only one not able to get on the EO site.
Call ducks what's a php error?

Php is the language most people code internet scripts in. Other lanagues are Ruby,Python,ASP,ASP.net.

I have ran in to the 500 error alot when coding php scripts. It means there is most likely an error in the script. So there are a few ways this could happen. But i am not sure what is wrong so i won't comment anymore.

Also as a side note, punBB also powers this forums.

16any body having sites not open Empty Re: any body having sites not open Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:41 pm

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

This looks like the work of Monsanto!

17any body having sites not open Empty Re: any body having sites not open Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:43 pm

call ducks

call ducks
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Fowler wrote:This looks like the work of Monsanto!

I hope it's the work of anonymous (and other works come one [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

18any body having sites not open Empty Re: any body having sites not open Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:52 pm

jon.w

jon.w
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

HAHAHAHAHAHA! tell that one to LCRT or CBB I dout it nice try also you never know

19any body having sites not open Empty Re: any body having sites not open Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:55 pm

call ducks

call ducks
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

jon.w wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHA! tell that one to LCRT or CBB I dout it nice try also you never know

Hey I like Monsanto to you know.... Monsanto is one very smart company. Plus Monsanto would never be able to pull this off......

20any body having sites not open Empty Re: any body having sites not open Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:59 pm

jon.w

jon.w
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

call ducks wrote:
jon.w wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHA! tell that one to LCRT or CBB I dout it nice try also you never know

Hey I like Monsanto to you know.... Monsanto is one very smart company. Plus Monsanto would never be able to pull this off......
thought you said thare were smart

21any body having sites not open Empty Re: any body having sites not open Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:02 pm

call ducks

call ducks
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Here is a tool to use when you do not know if a site is down for just you...

22any body having sites not open Empty Re: any body having sites not open Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:07 pm

jon.w

jon.w
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

thank you but it said not just me
call ducks wrote:Here is a tool to use when you do not know if a site is down for just you...

23any body having sites not open Empty Re: any body having sites not open Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:11 pm

call ducks

call ducks
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

jon.w wrote:thank you but it said not just me
call ducks wrote:Here is a tool to use when you do not know if a site is down for just you...

That means it is not just you, other people are having the same issue you are.

24any body having sites not open Empty Re: any body having sites not open Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:23 pm

jon.w

jon.w
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

exactly Very Happy
call ducks wrote:
jon.w wrote:thank you but it said not just me

That means it is not just you, other people are having the same issue you are.

25any body having sites not open Empty Re: any body having sites not open Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:26 pm

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

They are back up and running

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum