Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

open winter makes for happy roosters

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1open winter makes for happy roosters Empty open winter makes for happy roosters Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:40 pm

mirycreek

mirycreek
Golden Member
Golden Member

These guys are in way better condition now than this time last year, it makes such a difference when they can get out and about most days...they have found a sheltered spot against the metal shop where they can soak up the sun...hopefully they won't go standing on the metal in the scrap pile when it goes colder though... I love the contrast of the white, black and white and mahogany feathers:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
And 3 Dominiques, it is so hard to capture their true color with my camera,I think I should try manual focus instead of automatic...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by mirycreek on Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.feathers-farm.webs.com

2open winter makes for happy roosters Empty Re: open winter makes for happy roosters Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:56 pm

k.r.l

k.r.l
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Wow what a great bunch of Boys there! They look so proud!

3open winter makes for happy roosters Empty Re: open winter makes for happy roosters Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:24 pm

Terre Wilde

Terre Wilde

Very nice looking boys!

4open winter makes for happy roosters Empty Re: open winter makes for happy roosters Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:58 pm

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

They look so handsome and proud. Smile

I’m not usually into white varieties but the Chantecler up front really draws the eye. He's dazzling! I love you

5open winter makes for happy roosters Empty Re: open winter makes for happy roosters Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:21 pm

mirycreek

mirycreek
Golden Member
Golden Member

Flicker Chick wrote:They look so handsome and proud. Smile

I’m not usually into white varieties but the Chantecler up front really draws the eye. He's dazzling! I love you

Yes, he thinks he is the star attraction but the Dominiques KNOW that they are!!

http://www.feathers-farm.webs.com

6open winter makes for happy roosters Empty Re: open winter makes for happy roosters Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:30 pm

steve

steve
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

beautiful boys!! thanks for the great pictures mirycreek!!! i really do love Dominiques!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum