Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Sunday morning project

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Sunday morning project Empty My Sunday morning project Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:43 pm

My good friend Uno and her husband J gave me these awesome panels!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I will be putting the new chicks out into the Coop de Ville once they've got a bit of age on them and I know the weather has stabilized. It's gorgeous today, so that'll warm things up and I'll get the big brooder lamp fired up out there soon. In the meantime, I prepared their future run. Still a little do around the bottom edge, and take off the temp. baling string (that was just to put the thing together - not hold it permanently. Razz It seems my building ability is improving).

It's really great and has two doors. Someday, maybe, I will put a roof on it too. Very Happy

THANK YOU SO MUCH Uno and J!!!

2My Sunday morning project Empty Re: My Sunday morning project Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:30 pm

Toaster

Toaster

Thats brilliant what a great mornings work, in the UK that type of run is called a WIR (Walk in Run) and they are very desirable!

What a wonderful setting you have there too, awesome view Very Happy

3My Sunday morning project Empty Re: My Sunday morning project Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:23 pm

Prairie Chick

Prairie Chick
Golden Member
Golden Member

Great job bounce

4My Sunday morning project Empty Re: My Sunday morning project Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:00 pm

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

Those panels are perfect, and what a great end result.
(I am so envious of your lovely view and green grass)! My view is still brown and drab here. Crying or Very sad

http://www.hawthornhillpoultry.com

5My Sunday morning project Empty Re: My Sunday morning project Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:09 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

FarmChiq, you ROCK the construction trade! I am so impressed! Those panels worked out perfectly, they look like they fit right in. Good job! Will have to show this to J who has been threatening to take those panels to the burner and toss them away! Glad they have a purpose. I think I will need a coffee wile I gaze upon your handy work. And maybe a certain Nojack and kid can take a spin around your arena.

6My Sunday morning project Empty Re: My Sunday morning project Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:26 am

Thank you all for your encouragement. I am not that handy. Smile
Uno, as you can see, they worked absolutely perfect! I have one left over (which of course made me yearn for just one more so I could extend the thing out one more 4' section) that I will do something with.

I'm so glad J did not trash them and that I'm able to put his handywork to such a great use! I will need help putting a net over the top. You "up" for it? Laughing There'll be coffee involved.

7My Sunday morning project Empty Re: My Sunday morning project Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:44 pm

chickmonster

chickmonster
New Here

very nice. I have to say...I really like your background. Love those mountains. We dont have those here. No

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum