Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Me....one picture

+8
KatuskiFarms
KathyS
rosewood
appway
Prairie Chick
Schipperkesue
Hillbilly
CynthiaM
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Me....one picture Empty Me....one picture Sun May 27, 2012 7:49 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

I randomly found a picture of me taken a couple of years ago, before we moved to the Okanagan, at a gymkana with our Daughters, Husbands and the Grandson, that used to love to event. Gone into teenagerville and doesn't like to ride anymore, sigh. Oh well cowboyup, one day I think he will again, he is just that type, cute little dude. I thought the picture looked cool and kind of hides my face so you can't really see who I am, smiling, but enough that it might be nice for some to make the acquaintance with me. I hope this does not come across as being self-centered, cause such is not the case, I just liked the photo Very Happy Life is cool, life is fun, life is beautiful. Have a most awesome day, CynthiaM.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2Me....one picture Empty Re: Me....one picture Sun May 27, 2012 8:10 am

Hillbilly

Hillbilly
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Its about time! LOL.

3Me....one picture Empty Re: Me....one picture Sun May 27, 2012 8:37 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

What a lovely photo, Cynthia!

4Me....one picture Empty Re: Me....one picture Sun May 27, 2012 9:18 am

Prairie Chick

Prairie Chick
Golden Member
Golden Member

Very nice pic Cindi, you look very happy Very Happy

5Me....one picture Empty Re: Me....one picture Sun May 27, 2012 9:19 am

I'm here to tell you that Cindi is absolutely ADORABLE, LOVEABLE, AMAZING...oh I could just go on and on. I love her to bits. I love you Even if she is a SUPER picky eater Razz and drops the f-bomb in random conversation - so before you go imagining her in a pinafore and with flour on her hands...think again. Twisted Evil

Hey Cindi, where's the one from ACE of you in your purple housecoat? I was wishing for a camera this morning as I was out there in my purple housecoat (great minds dress alike??) and knee-high purple and turquoise gumboots, toting my rifle around, checking my birds after Mr. (Ms?) Bear was causing a ruckus at my back fence... cyclops

6Me....one picture Empty Re: Me....one picture Sun May 27, 2012 10:29 am

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

Beautiful Picture
You look Like My sister
You can tell by looking at the Picture that you have a Big heart
Thank you for sharing

7Me....one picture Empty Re: Me....one picture Sun May 27, 2012 10:43 am

rosewood

rosewood
Golden Member
Golden Member

Somewhere I think I've seen a photo of you and your sister on a quad on another forum.

8Me....one picture Empty Re: Me....one picture Sun May 27, 2012 10:49 am

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

Kewl Pictures

Great choice of photo! You still managed to stay somewhat anonymous, but those of us who have not met you yet now have a picture of you in mind when reading your posts...well done!

http://www.hawthornhillpoultry.com

9Me....one picture Empty Re: Me....one picture Sun May 27, 2012 12:36 pm

KatuskiFarms

KatuskiFarms
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

What's an "f-bomb", CynthiaM?
tongue

10Me....one picture Empty Re: Me....one picture Sun May 27, 2012 7:37 pm

Miss Cynthia! So lovely to see your loverly self.

Thanks for sharing your beautiful face and lovely smile.

11Me....one picture Empty Re: Me....one picture Sun May 27, 2012 9:37 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

CynthiaM, nice to meet you. Very Happy

12Me....one picture Empty Re: Me....one picture Sun May 27, 2012 11:17 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

I feel so blessed that I can enjoy CynthiaM and FarmChiq face to face for coffee and chit chat where we solve all the world's problems! Both of them are a breath of fresh air! Cynthia..that is so you, with that cheeky Mona Lisa grin, like butter wouldn't melt in your mouth! Some of us know better!

13Me....one picture Empty Re: Me....one picture Mon May 28, 2012 7:44 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh my gosh, I am a humble woman, and am a little embarrassed about the comments, but like them too, thank you so much, you all have put a big smile on me little face this beautiful sunny morning. Rosewood, yep, had a picture of second Sister down and me on the quad, back at our old life in Maple Ridge, you have a good memory. Nice to see, well hear that.

The f-bomb, well that would be fart, smiling. No, just kidding, I can do that very well too and burp, yep, can be the Queen of Burps, if I so choose. and I succumb to peer pressure, yes, I do use a very pungent f word, but rarely Razz .. Just ask Farmchiq how nicely I can burp, she started singing a song about two times a lady or something like that Shocked -- lady I certainly am not. Well, if I get dressed up to go out, I can sort of be.

She was at our house yesterday, getting ready for a very, very, very, unanticipated long, long Kayak ride DOWN the Shuswap River. No pictures, unfortunately. That was crazy. As I found out it was something like 16 km from there to Grindrod. We kayaked by the Enderby wood mill and no have a pretty good idea how anyone that works there can be experiencing hearing loss (it wasn't even going, but looking at it so ominous -- I can see why, Uno, pointing a finger at yours, smiling that big smile again). It took Ken, Farmchiq and I three hours, man oh man, the Ceasar was so calling, but every corner we turned around, there was another corner. We thought it might be an hour and a half or so. Had to laugh, our Son-in-Law, Daughter and some friends came up the river to go boating. Pulled up beside us and SIL said we were one third the way, eeks!! He was so wrong, and Daughter later told us that he realized where we were and didn't have the heart to tell us. As they sped away on their friend's Seadoo boat, blah....next time a shorter trip, never been so exhausted in my life. The current carried us alot, but still needed to paddle. People take inner tubes down the river to the destination, and it is like 5 hours when river running, otherwise and 8 hour slow float. Nuts, yes, they are all nuts. I should have realized it would be like 3 hours, if floating on a tube takes 5, sigh....silly woman. Anyways, was a most beautiful day, good friends, water (drinking water too) and a nice dinner at the pub on the way home, after a very long day on the meandering Shuswap River. Hmmmm....ramblin', this post was about me, smiling now that huge smile.

OK, now Farmchiq has geared me and stoked me up, guess I'll have to show you what I look like in winter, when I am too lazy to put on all my winter garb for going outside. You will be shocked at what you are now going to see (Farmchiq is my twin, I heard she dresses the same to feed her animals, Razz ). Enjoy, you will see a stranger side of me, have that beautiful day, CynthiaM.

This is the fall, actually the beginning of November, of the first year of our life in our new home area (moved June 2010), so had no clue what winter would be like, the west coast is very mild in comparison, with winters usually being about ABOVE celsius 5, January might dip a few times to below, and well below zero. Trust me, this attire did not last long, about 2 weeks after this date it was the heavy, freezy cold winter clothing I wore, not these types of layers.

A view from the back, makes me look like a very large person, which I am not, 5'2', eyes of green....enjoy the goofy pictures of me. That is Coder, our dalmation X rottwheiller pooch.
Foggy here in winter, and boy does that make it cold, brrrrrr.

14Me....one picture Empty Re: Me....one picture Mon May 28, 2012 7:49 am

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

So that's the woman I've been madly emailing this last little while and who so kindly has taken my chicks from Heather to care for them until we meet face to face! It's so great to get a sense of what you look like after reading your posts for so long.

And Farmchiq, it's great to hear my impression of Cindi is your experience.

Nice to meet you Cindi. Sure look forward to our face to face meeting real soon.

15Me....one picture Empty Double post Mon May 28, 2012 7:53 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

I double posted and am trying to annul the second post, which is identical to one posted earlier. good it worked, two posts of the same thing just does not cut it, makes me feel even more anal than I already am Shocked Very Happy beautiful days, CynthiaM.

16Me....one picture Empty Re: Me....one picture Mon May 28, 2012 8:02 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

ChicoryFarm wrote:
And Farmchiq, it's great to hear my impression of Cindi is your experience.

Smiling, a little devil in disguise Shocked , kidding. Just me, gads, now sounding really self-centred, think I should not be talking about me anymore. Anyone wanna share a post about them, all about them, and a good picture of two, it really is nice to put a name to a face, smiling again. Don't be shy. I think everyone is wonderful and we love to see who is who is our big great zoo, bring your pictures on, pleeeeeze, show us who you are. I know there was a thread on another forum, that was just wonderful, had hundreds of posts of pictures of people, it was coooooool!! Beautiful day wishes, of happiness and love, CynthiaM.

17Me....one picture Empty Re: Me....one picture Mon May 28, 2012 11:57 am

Carol D

Great pic and I'm so happy to see we all look the same when we're doing chores on the farm. Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum