Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game- Avatars....head to head!

+16
CynthiaM
SerJay
coopslave
uno
Jonny Anvil
Dark Wing Duck
nuthatch333
happychicks
Moose
appway
KathyS
Fowler
rowdyrooster
Arcticsun
lisab
Schipperkesue
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Game- Avatars....head to head! - Page 2 Empty Re: Game- Avatars....head to head! Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:29 pm

Want cute and fuzzy ?? I can do that as well

27Game- Avatars....head to head! - Page 2 Empty Re: Game- Avatars....head to head! Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:51 pm

Dark Wing Duck

Dark Wing Duck
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

mirycreek wrote:good its that little chick, I think I can take him with my chicken saddle laundry!

And here all this time I though that was a clothesline of underwear! lol!

28Game- Avatars....head to head! - Page 2 Empty Re: Game- Avatars....head to head! Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:10 pm

Hillbilly

Hillbilly
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I'll be drunk in the corner chortling away whilst you all play your silly games. When you're done, I'll just shoot the winner (if I can see straight by then).

29Game- Avatars....head to head! - Page 2 Empty Re: Game- Avatars....head to head! Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:43 pm

fuzzylittlefriend

fuzzylittlefriend
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Both child and bantams are mouse killers!!

http://pauluzzifamilypoultry.webs.com/

30Game- Avatars....head to head! - Page 2 Empty Re: Game- Avatars....head to head! Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:09 pm

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

CynthiaM wrote:Glad the gargoyle frosted up is enjoyed. Gotta get some more face pictures of the demons that protect our home, smiling that big smile, think I feel a post about gargoyles coming on Cool ....have a beautiful day, CynthiaM.

Oh, its a gargoyle! I was thinking it was the Loch Ness monster. Or out in your neck of the woods it would more likely be Ogopogo, I guess!

http://www.hawthornhillpoultry.com

31Game- Avatars....head to head! - Page 2 Empty Re: Game- Avatars....head to head! Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:34 pm

mirycreek

mirycreek
Golden Member
Golden Member

Dark Wing Duck wrote:
mirycreek wrote:good its that little chick, I think I can take him with my chicken saddle laundry!

And here all this time I though that was a clothesline of underwear! lol!
oh dear and my last avatar everyone thought I was looking up my chicken's butt!!
I guess Im not much good at avatar picking!

http://www.feathers-farm.webs.com

32Game- Avatars....head to head! - Page 2 Empty Re: Game- Avatars....head to head! Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:40 pm

SerJay

SerJay
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Haha Miry those don't look like any underwear I've seen lol!

33Game- Avatars....head to head! - Page 2 Empty Re: Game- Avatars....head to head! Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:42 pm

mirycreek

mirycreek
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh good, im glad im not the only one that knew they wer my chicken saddles! Smile

http://www.feathers-farm.webs.com

34Game- Avatars....head to head! - Page 2 Empty Re: Game- Avatars....head to head! Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:42 pm

Cute though he may seem....I wouldn't turn my back on these crazy eyes....

35Game- Avatars....head to head! - Page 2 Empty Re: Game- Avatars....head to head! Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:11 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

prairie dog wrote:Here Gargoyle .....come here gargoyle , I won't bit ....MUCH !

Very Happy Prairie dog, you are one sick puppy, smiling that big smile. Beautiful days, CynthiaM.

36Game- Avatars....head to head! - Page 2 Empty Re: Game- Avatars....head to head! Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:23 pm

What ? I thought the smile on my avatar was .........sincere ?? It;s a happy face ! Twisted Evil.is this better ??

37Game- Avatars....head to head! - Page 2 Empty Re: Game- Avatars....head to head! Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:09 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Aww, Prairie Dog, death by cuteness.

FarmChiq, I have always thought those were some crazy, wild, nasty, bad, dangerous devil eyes that dog has in your avatar! As if to say, Take my toy, come on, just try it... Hee hee hee.

38Game- Avatars....head to head! - Page 2 Empty Re: Game- Avatars....head to head! Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:19 pm

This one is for you Uno .............

39Game- Avatars....head to head! - Page 2 Empty Re: Game- Avatars....head to head! Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:29 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Awww...I want to give them kisses. Wait...am I still winning the avatar war? Grrr...I will kiss and cuddle them wascally wabbits! (and buy them little teeny black cowboy boots)

40Game- Avatars....head to head! - Page 2 Empty Re: Game- Avatars....head to head! Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:01 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Prairie dog, what is it? I see one weeny wabbit, but what is the thing beside it? Shocked beautiful days, CynthiaM.

41Game- Avatars....head to head! - Page 2 Empty Re: Game- Avatars....head to head! Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:16 am

cbrookkelly

cbrookkelly
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Here's a tough one! Hey Cynthia.....this could be us lol! Laughing

42Game- Avatars....head to head! - Page 2 Empty Re: Game- Avatars....head to head! Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:04 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Who is on the left? She looks tougher!

43Game- Avatars....head to head! - Page 2 Empty Re: Game- Avatars....head to head! Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:29 pm

CynthiaM wrote:Prairie dog, what is it? I see one weeny wabbit, but what is the thing beside it? Shocked beautiful days, CynthiaM.
).............It's a cluster of bunnies .........death by cuteness

44Game- Avatars....head to head! - Page 2 Empty Re: Game- Avatars....head to head! Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:56 pm

prairie dog wrote:.............It's a cluster of bunnies .........death by cuteness

Technically it would be a bevvy Wink *Snicker*. All the snow in my avatar is from the icy stare Winston gives.

45Game- Avatars....head to head! - Page 2 Empty Re: Game- Avatars....head to head! Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:05 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Sweetened wrote:
prairie dog wrote:.............It's a cluster of bunnies .........death by cuteness

Technically it would be a bevvy Wink *Snicker*. All the snow in my avatar is from the icy stare Winston gives.

Well actually it would be a warren...or in the case of domesticated bunnies, a herd.

Have you seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail? Respect the bun!

46Game- Avatars....head to head! - Page 2 Empty Re: Game- Avatars....head to head! Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:54 pm

Schipperkesue wrote:

Well actually it would be a warren...or in the case of domesticated bunnies, a herd.

Have you seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail? Respect the bun!

Touche. But where did you get those coconuts?

47Game- Avatars....head to head! - Page 2 Empty Re: Game- Avatars....head to head! Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:03 pm

Seems that I've been corrected again ?.....I can't win !.....wait ! I think there are only three in the picture ,now what do you call that ???

48Game- Avatars....head to head! - Page 2 Empty Re: Game- Avatars....head to head! Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:03 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

trio?.......

49Game- Avatars....head to head! - Page 2 Empty Re: Game- Avatars....head to head! Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:47 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Triad?

50Game- Avatars....head to head! - Page 2 Empty Re: Game- Avatars....head to head! Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:57 pm

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

"Acute" triangle?

http://www.hawthornhillpoultry.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum