Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game- Avatars....head to head!

+16
CynthiaM
SerJay
coopslave
uno
Jonny Anvil
Dark Wing Duck
nuthatch333
happychicks
Moose
appway
KathyS
Fowler
rowdyrooster
Arcticsun
lisab
Schipperkesue
20 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Game- Avatars....head to head! Empty Game- Avatars....head to head! Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:00 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

My elementary students always ask question like: In a fight, who would win? A black Mamba or a King Cobra!

This game is something like that. Make a post and your avatar will come up. Then someone else posts and their avatar comes up. Then the discussion starts. Who's avatar would win if they fought?

Puerile, I know, but I am sitting here ready to drive to Edmonton and have nothing better to do!

So, who thinks they can beat an eight hour old kid?

2Game- Avatars....head to head! Empty Re: Game- Avatars....head to head! Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:09 am

lisab

lisab

Hummm I may need to change my avatar... not sure if a little pullet is any match for even an 8hr kid Wink She does have a sharp beak at least!

3Game- Avatars....head to head! Empty Re: Game- Avatars....head to head! Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:24 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

My kid avatar has incredible powers of suction. She could suck the brains right out of your paltry chicken avatar.

4Game- Avatars....head to head! Empty Re: Game- Avatars....head to head! Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:36 am

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

I WIIIIIN!

BEHOLD MY MIGHT AND FURRY!!!!!

Ya cant beet krazy like this!

lickalickalicka...

5Game- Avatars....head to head! Empty Re: Game- Avatars....head to head! Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:09 am

rowdyrooster

rowdyrooster

This is what happens to puppy dogs,"down for the count"

6Game- Avatars....head to head! Empty Re: Game- Avatars....head to head! Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:15 am

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Wallace and Gromit have taken on much bigger foes in their adventures.

7Game- Avatars....head to head! Empty Re: Game- Avatars....head to head! Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:33 am

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hmmm...I may have to go back to my scary giant-chicken avatar from Halloween. It had the power to crush mere humans and topple over tall buildings with a single kick from its powerful legs.

My current fuzzy lil chickie has only its adorability power at this time... But Wallace and Gromet may be held captive by that!!

http://www.hawthornhillpoultry.com

8Game- Avatars....head to head! Empty Re: Game- Avatars....head to head! Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:51 am

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

I will melt you all in my catty ways

9Game- Avatars....head to head! Empty Re: Game- Avatars....head to head! Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:48 pm

Moose

Moose
New Here

130lb vicious killing machine!!

Ok in reality you're more likely to be hurt by him sitting on you but whatever....

10Game- Avatars....head to head! Empty Re: Game- Avatars....head to head! Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:08 pm

happychicks

happychicks
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

O.K. Don't be messing with a mighty BCM roo! (Actually he is one of the most gentle roos I have)lol

11Game- Avatars....head to head! Empty Re: Game- Avatars....head to head! Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:38 pm

nuthatch333

nuthatch333
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Don't mess with my kitten from hell.

12Game- Avatars....head to head! Empty Re: Game- Avatars....head to head! Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:45 pm

Bring it on ! I didn't get this mean looking by choice !

13Game- Avatars....head to head! Empty Re: Game- Avatars....head to head! Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:24 pm

Dark Wing Duck

Dark Wing Duck
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Words need not be spoken now do they?

14Game- Avatars....head to head! Empty Re: Game- Avatars....head to head! Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:57 pm

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

My Avatar would Rock and Roll enhilalate yours there Dark Wing Wink

15Game- Avatars....head to head! Empty Re: Game- Avatars....head to head! Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:46 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Purchased in 1982.
Re-tread in 2012.
That's 30 year of black leather $hit kicking badness.
All you little kids, roos, and claymation figures better pick up your toys and leave the sandbox. The Big Guns have arrived. Be afraid. Be VERY afraid!

16Game- Avatars....head to head! Empty Re: Game- Avatars....head to head! Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:11 pm

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

* Just wet the sandbox*

17Game- Avatars....head to head! Empty Re: Game- Avatars....head to head! Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:40 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Not fair, not fair, not fair!!!

Hmmmm..... I think I strike you all down with my cuteness! Laughing
My avatar looks all cute and sweet, but is deadly evil (so I say anyways).

Mmmwwwaaaahhaaa....I win!!!! Twisted Evil

18Game- Avatars....head to head! Empty Re: Game- Avatars....head to head! Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:01 am

SerJay

SerJay
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Oh my fierce broody goose will put the run on your little chick Coopslave Twisted Evil and she'd just reach over those boots to something much tenderer Uno Very Happy

19Game- Avatars....head to head! Empty Re: Game- Avatars....head to head! Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:09 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

One of our gargoyles (I said "one", we have a good few of them, big small, some that weigh like 200 pounds, smiling), on a frosty winter morn -- beat that!! Have a wonderful day, CynthiaM.

20Game- Avatars....head to head! Empty Re: Game- Avatars....head to head! Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:18 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oooo, CynthiaM I like that alot!!

21Game- Avatars....head to head! Empty Re: Game- Avatars....head to head! Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:26 am

mirycreek

mirycreek
Golden Member
Golden Member

good its that little chick, I think I can take him with my chicken saddle laundry!

http://www.feathers-farm.webs.com

22Game- Avatars....head to head! Empty Re: Game- Avatars....head to head! Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:38 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Glad the gargoyle frosted up is enjoyed. Gotta get some more face pictures of the demons that protect our home, smiling that big smile, think I feel a post about gargoyles coming on Cool ....have a beautiful day, CynthiaM.

23Game- Avatars....head to head! Empty Re: Game- Avatars....head to head! Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:40 pm

Here Gargoyle .....come here gargoyle , I won't bit ....MUCH !

24Game- Avatars....head to head! Empty Re: Game- Avatars....head to head! Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:08 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

prairie dog wrote:Here Gargoyle .....come here gargoyle , I won't bit ....MUCH !

Ewww!

25Game- Avatars....head to head! Empty Re: Game- Avatars....head to head! Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:23 pm

SerJay

SerJay
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

affraid this is turning halloweenish Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum