Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A-Frame Tractors For Sale

+14
DoubleSSRanch
'lilfarm
HigginsRAT
Fowler
ChicoryFarm
k.r.l
mirycreek
tsamis
viczoe
coopslave
fuzzylittlefriend
Arcticsun
Hidden River
Jonny Anvil
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51 A-Frame Tractors For Sale - Page 3 Empty Re: A-Frame Tractors For Sale Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:19 am

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

liz wrote:Yes Jonny we POPWA will take last minute consignments. Please bring the tractor bounce

Should I bring a large and a small?

Cheers!

52 A-Frame Tractors For Sale - Page 3 Empty Re: A-Frame Tractors For Sale Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:34 am

liz

liz
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Yes bring both,then I can decide what i will be ordering too clown

53 A-Frame Tractors For Sale - Page 3 Empty Re: A-Frame Tractors For Sale Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:00 pm

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

liz wrote:Yes bring both,then I can decide what i will be ordering too clown

Sounds good.

cheers

54 A-Frame Tractors For Sale - Page 3 Empty Re: A-Frame Tractors For Sale Mon May 07, 2012 1:14 pm

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Just wanted to share some photos of the recent tractors that have been built!

These two went out east to be put to good use for Hidden River and Keibler77

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Jonny Anvil on Mon May 07, 2012 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

55 A-Frame Tractors For Sale - Page 3 Empty Re: A-Frame Tractors For Sale Mon May 07, 2012 1:59 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

These are awesome tractors. Well built. Can't wait to get mine unloaded tonight and put to good use.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

56 A-Frame Tractors For Sale - Page 3 Empty NEW PRICING!!! Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:24 pm

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

UPDATE NEW PRICING and Options!

57 A-Frame Tractors For Sale - Page 3 Empty Re: A-Frame Tractors For Sale Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:28 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Jonny, I LOVE mine! What are the chances you can make a couple three more and deliver them to me the day of the Chicknic?

Oh! Turkey lockdown is Friday and all are still doing fine. I am hopeful for a 100% hatch!

58 A-Frame Tractors For Sale - Page 3 Empty Re: A-Frame Tractors For Sale Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:36 pm

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

JONNY ANVIL'S

Custom A-Frame Poultry & Rabbit Tractors

~Available in two different sizes and customizable options to suit different needs~

********~The Mini Alpine~ ********
(An Ideal size tractor for bantam chickens or rabbits)

OSB Option
Bantam Chicken / Rabbit "A" Frame Tractor (No roosts No nest box)$100.00
With Nest box / Roosts & Pop Door (Unpainted) $120.00
(Dimensions approx L 6' x W 2' 8" x H 2' 4")

Plywood Option
Bantam Chicken / Rabbit "A" Frame Tractor (No roosts No nest box) $120.00
Nestbox / Roosts & Pop Door. (Unpainted) $140.00
(Dimensions approx L 6' x W 2' 8" x H 2' 4")

*****************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*****************

********~The Alpine~ ********
(Perfect for large foul poultry)

OSB Option
Large Fowl Chicken "A" Frame Tractor (No roosts No nest box) $200.00
Nestbox / Roosts & Pop Door (Unpainted) $220.00
(Dimensions approx L 8' x W 6' x H 2' 7")

Plywood Option
Large Fowl Chicken "A" Frame Tractor (No roosts No nest box )$220.00
Nestbox / Roosts & Pop Door. (Unpainted) $240.00
(Dimensions approx L 8' x W 6' x H 2' 7")

Can Paint Any Color, All Come with Pop Doors!
New Designs for 2012

Taking orders for Free delivery to CHB Urban farm Sale / Wetaskiwin June 16th 2012 & Glen Park Sale Calmar July 28th, 2012

Delivery options available

**Coming Soon**
Western Red Cedar Beauty A-Frames
Jonny Anvil's Alpine A Frames with Cedar Accents
Pics to Come

59 A-Frame Tractors For Sale - Page 3 Empty Re: A-Frame Tractors For Sale Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:37 pm

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Schipperkesue wrote:Jonny, I LOVE mine! What are the chances you can make a couple three more and deliver them to me the day of the Chicknic?

Oh! Turkey lockdown is Friday and all are still doing fine. I am hopeful for a 100% hatch!

Hey Sue Sounds good,

Feel free to PM me and we can discuss the details.

Cheers!

60 A-Frame Tractors For Sale - Page 3 Empty Re: A-Frame Tractors For Sale Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:39 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Ok first how do you get that streaming across the screen?????
Second I like the plywood option, I would have definately went with that option over the OSB. Your pricing is great Jonny for the quality of work you put in to these.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

61 A-Frame Tractors For Sale - Page 3 Empty Re: A-Frame Tractors For Sale Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:42 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Love mine!

I like the changes you have made. The roosts are in a better place now and the bantam coops have the escape door. I just added them to mine.

62 A-Frame Tractors For Sale - Page 3 Empty Re: A-Frame Tractors For Sale Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:38 pm

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Hidden River wrote:Ok first how do you get that streaming across the screen?????
Second I like the plywood option, I would have definately went with that option over the OSB. Your pricing is great Jonny for the quality of work you put in to these.

Thanks,

Yeah the Plywood Option was a recent idea. Same design just different materials.

Wait until you see my Cedar Trim Package...it's a nice looking coop!

63 A-Frame Tractors For Sale - Page 3 Empty Last Chance for Pre Orders! Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:02 am

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Hey Everyone,

If you would like to pre-order a Chicken Tractor for delivery to this weekend's CHB sale today is the last day to do so!

Would all those whom have already pre ordered please contact myself to confirm your order!

Thanks!!

Jonny!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum