Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chicken & Duck Tractors For Sale

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chicken & Duck Tractors For Sale Empty Chicken & Duck Tractors For Sale Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:37 pm

Duckopolis

Duckopolis
New Here

I am selling both building plans and pre-built chicken and duck tractors.

Duckopolis’ chicken tractors are sturdy 2 x 4 construction and measure 4 ft by 6 ft. They have a 2 ft by 4 ft barn area with a 4 ft by 4 ft run. They have 2 tires on the back corners of the pen so they can be moved easily. Pre-built tractors can be ordered at any time of the year however I will require a minimum of 2 weeks notice before your desired pickup date to have time to build it. Plans are available for the tractor as well.

Duckopolis’ duck tractors are sturdy 2 x 4 construction and measure 4 ft by 10 ft. They have a 2 ft by 4 ft barn area with a 4 ft by 8 ft run. They have 4 tires on all four corners of the pen so they can be moved easily. Duck tractors have a 2 ft by 4 ft wire platform at the front of the tractor to place the ducks water dish on. Pre-built tractors can be ordered at any time of the year however I will require a minimum of 2 weeks notice before your desired pickup date to have time to build it. Plans are available for the tractor as well.

Plans are emailed as a PDF document once payment is received.

Prices are:
Chicken Tractor Plans- $30
Duck Tractor Plans- $40
Chicken Tractor- $450 ea
Duck Tractor- $600 ea

I also have 3 chicken and 1 duck tractors that were build last year, I used them for about 2-3 months, they have been cleaned out and are for sale as well. They are available for pickup anytime. Prices are $400 ea for the chicken tractors and $550 for the duck tractor.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The chicken tractors currently available for sale have osb plywood not pine like the pictures, the duck tractor is the same one in the pictures.

http://www.duckopolis.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum