Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A-Frame Tractors For Sale

+14
DoubleSSRanch
'lilfarm
HigginsRAT
Fowler
ChicoryFarm
k.r.l
mirycreek
tsamis
viczoe
coopslave
fuzzylittlefriend
Arcticsun
Hidden River
Jonny Anvil
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 A-Frame Tractors For Sale Empty A-Frame Tractors For Sale Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:35 am

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

JONNY ANVIL'S

Custom A-Frame Poultry & Rabbit Tractors

~Available in two different sizes and customizable options to suit different needs~

********~The Mini Alpine~ ********
(An Ideal size tractor for bantam chickens or rabbits)

OSB Option
Bantam Chicken / Rabbit "A" Frame Tractor (No roosts No nest box)$100.00
With Nest box / Roosts & Pop Door (Unpainted) $120.00
(Dimensions approx L 6' x W 2' 8" x H 2' 4")

Plywood Option
Bantam Chicken / Rabbit "A" Frame Tractor (No roosts No nest box) $120.00
Nestbox / Roosts & Pop Door. (Unpainted) $140.00
(Dimensions approx L 6' x W 2' 8" x H 2' 4")

********~The Alpine~ ********
(Perfect for large foul poultry)

OSB Option
Large Fowl Chicken "A" Frame Tractor (No roosts No nest box) $200.00
Nestbox / Roosts & Pop Door (Unpainted) $220.00
(Dimensions approx L 8' x W 6' x H 2' 7")

Plywood Option
Large Fowl Chicken "A" Frame Tractor (No roosts No nest box )$220.00
Nestbox / Roosts & Pop Door. (Unpainted) $240.00
(Dimensions approx L 8' x W 6' x H 2' 7")

Can Paint Any Color, All Come with Pop Doors!
New Designs for 2012

Taking orders for Free Delivery to the Glen Park Sale in Calmar, AB July 28th, 2012

Delivery options available.

Coming Soon
"Western Red Cedar Beauty Coops"

Last edited by Jonny Anvil on Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:48 pm; edited 7 times in total

2 A-Frame Tractors For Sale Empty Re: A-Frame Tractors For Sale Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:01 am

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Wow Jonny those are awesome, and look so stong. I wish I lived closer I would snatch one up right now!

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

3 A-Frame Tractors For Sale Empty Re: A-Frame Tractors For Sale Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:21 am

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

I have a large and 4 of the small ones, I can vouch for them being GREAT!
The little ones I had wire put on the bottom so that rabbits could not get out, but they could graze.

Im luvin these!

4 A-Frame Tractors For Sale Empty Re: A-Frame Tractors For Sale Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:42 am

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Hidden River wrote:Wow Jonny those are awesome, and look so stong. I wish I lived closer I would snatch one up right now!

Thanks Hidden,

They are "Jonny Strong" as Arctic puts it.

Yeah this would be a little hard to Mail.... well not for me but the postal workers!

5 A-Frame Tractors For Sale Empty Re: A-Frame Tractors For Sale Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:51 am

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

Johnny Strong is an understatement. lol.

He went all medival WWF on the poor things, and they survived intact!

6 A-Frame Tractors For Sale Empty Re: A-Frame Tractors For Sale Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:40 am

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Jonny how far are you from Edmonton? I might be able to figure something out for our trip up there on the 5th of May...Just need to see if my brother is done with my trailer or not.
Also do you make them out of 2X4's or 1X2's?

7 A-Frame Tractors For Sale Empty Re: A-Frame Tractors For Sale Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:22 pm

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Hidden River wrote:Jonny how far are you from Edmonton? I might be able to figure something out for our trip up there on the 5th of May...Just need to see if my brother is done with my trailer or not.
Also do you make them out of 2X4's or 1X2's?

I am south east maybe 15-20mins. I can meet you somewhere if you would like.

They are made out of 2x3's much stronger than 2x2's and lghter than 2x4's

8 A-Frame Tractors For Sale Empty Re: A-Frame Tractors For Sale Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:12 pm

fuzzylittlefriend

fuzzylittlefriend
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I have been asking my husband for months to make me a couple of these. I should just get you to ship them to me!!

Anne

http://pauluzzifamilypoultry.webs.com/

9 A-Frame Tractors For Sale Empty Re: A-Frame Tractors For Sale Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:54 pm

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

I have been know to go on road trips..lol

10 A-Frame Tractors For Sale Empty Re: A-Frame Tractors For Sale Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:11 pm

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

I will be bringing a few of these tractors to the Urban Farm Sale.
They will be painted and fully ready for use, with laying boxes and roosts.

11 A-Frame Tractors For Sale Empty Re: A-Frame Tractors For Sale Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:58 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Sooo......when is your next trip to BC? Money Throw I would love a couple of the big ones for sure!!!!

12 A-Frame Tractors For Sale Empty Re: A-Frame Tractors For Sale Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:49 pm

viczoe

viczoe
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I would love a couple of the big ones too!!

Heather

http://www.triple-h.ca

13 A-Frame Tractors For Sale Empty Re: A-Frame Tractors For Sale Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:04 am

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

coopslave wrote:Sooo......when is your next trip to BC? Money Throw I would love a couple of the big ones for sure!!!!

viczoe wrote:I would love a couple of the big ones too!!

Heather

Well I might have to make a trip soon... You never know when someone needs a BC run, or a Sask Run.

I should go into business, open Jonny Anvil's Express, poultry and hatching egg delivery services or something. bounce
No more thinking about it I should just do it.

14 A-Frame Tractors For Sale Empty Re: A-Frame Tractors For Sale Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:51 am

tsamis

tsamis

Jonny Anvil wrote:
coopslave wrote:Sooo......when is your next trip to BC? Money Throw I would love a couple of the big ones for sure!!!!

viczoe wrote:I would love a couple of the big ones too!!

Heather

Well I might have to make a trip soon... You never know when someone needs a BC run, or a Sask Run.

I should go into business, open Jonny Anvil's Express, poultry and hatching egg delivery services or something. bounce
No more thinking about it I should just do it.

Then DO IT!

15 A-Frame Tractors For Sale Empty Re: A-Frame Tractors For Sale Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:20 am

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Jonny Anvil's Chicken Express would be a great idea Jonny. I have tried to convince my mom of this when she retires but she is not quite "into the idea". LOL

ON a note of tractors, I think my brother is bringing my little trailer home to me next weekend, so I might be able to convince my hubby to bring the flat deck up with us in May...He figured we could fit it in the back of the pick up with the end sticking out? What do you think?
If not we are hoping to come up to the Sale in Wetaskiwin, if only to look, so might be able to pick up a nicely painted one there???
I will let you know soon which time we will try to get one from you.

16 A-Frame Tractors For Sale Empty Re: A-Frame Tractors For Sale Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:31 am

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Hidden River wrote:Jonny Anvil's Chicken Express would be a great idea Jonny. I have tried to convince my mom of this when she retires but she is not quite "into the idea". LOL

ON a note of tractors, I think my brother is bringing my little trailer home to me next weekend, so I might be able to convince my hubby to bring the flat deck up with us in May...He figured we could fit it in the back of the pick up with the end sticking out? What do you think?
If not we are hoping to come up to the Sale in Wetaskiwin, if only to look, so might be able to pick up a nicely painted one there???
I will let you know soon which time we will try to get one from you.

No worries,

The Smaller ones are 6 feet long and will fit nicely inside an 8 foot box, might even fit in smaller boxes if you drop the tailgate, only a foot would over hang onto the tailgate if say someone had a dakota or a short box.

The larger ones, well they fit on top of a pick up box... pictured below is the 8 foot long by 6 foot wide A frame I took to Arcticsun
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
There were some Modifications that were done on site to change out the door on hers to give better access.

I am hoping to bring at least 3-4 8x6's and 4-6 3x6's to the Wetaskiwin sale.

17 A-Frame Tractors For Sale Empty Re: A-Frame Tractors For Sale Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:36 am

mirycreek

mirycreek
Golden Member
Golden Member

Looking good!
Hey if you had an old truck box sitting around you could make a dandy towable chicken house out of them just like that!!!

http://www.feathers-farm.webs.com

18 A-Frame Tractors For Sale Empty Re: A-Frame Tractors For Sale Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:23 pm

k.r.l

k.r.l
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Hey Jonny I would like to place an order for 2 of the Bantam ones for the Wetaskiwin Sale!

19 A-Frame Tractors For Sale Empty Re: A-Frame Tractors For Sale Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:53 pm

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

k.r.l wrote:Hey Jonny I would like to place an order for 2 of the Bantam ones for the Wetaskiwin Sale!

Sounds good.

PM me and we can discuss details such as did you want the bottom wired as well?

20 A-Frame Tractors For Sale Empty Re: A-Frame Tractors For Sale Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:05 pm

viczoe

viczoe
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Well looky there Johnny you have at least 6 of them sold out this way, should you chose to make a trip out but don't know how you would transport that many.

Heather

21 A-Frame Tractors For Sale Empty Re: A-Frame Tractors For Sale Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:22 pm

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

viczoe wrote:Well looky there Johnny you have at least 6 of them sold out this way, should you chose to make a trip out but don't know how you would transport that many.

Heather

Hey Heather,

I do have access to an 18 ft Flat Deck trailer Wink I am sure tsamis will allow me to utilize the trailer, I just delivered 4 of the Bantam Tractors to Arcticsun last week!

22 A-Frame Tractors For Sale Empty Re: A-Frame Tractors For Sale Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:27 am

viczoe

viczoe
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Well if you came this way I would take 2 large and 1 bantam an might ask another friend if they would interest him.

Heather

23 A-Frame Tractors For Sale Empty Re: A-Frame Tractors For Sale Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:18 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

And I would take 1 large and 2 bantam. Very Happy

24 A-Frame Tractors For Sale Empty Re: A-Frame Tractors For Sale Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:47 am

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hey Jonny I would like 1 large one please, no need to put wire on the bottom. Just need to know is it 8ft long from handle end to handle end or are the handles longer than the 8 ft?
If we could arrange to meet on the 5th in the afternoon that would work for me.Or even the morning of the 6th before we head home.

25 A-Frame Tractors For Sale Empty Re: A-Frame Tractors For Sale Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:34 pm

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Ha, ha, I'm so happy for you Johnny. This is great. Wish I needed one to give you the business but looks like you've got enough!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum