Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chick Care Sheet, help please!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chick Care Sheet, help please! Empty Chick Care Sheet, help please! Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:18 am

silkiebantam

silkiebantam
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

This spring I may be selling a few chicks. I would like to hand out a paper that has some chick care info on it.

Also my friend and I are organizing a sale, and it would be nice to have some care sheets available there, too.

I have tried searching, but can't find a site that has a good easy to understand printable sheet on chick care for people when they bring their little chickies home.

Does anyone know of where I can find one to print out?

Google keeps crashing on me so I'm getting frustrated with looking through multiple sites, only to have it crash when the page is loading, plus I have dial up, so this is taking forever. lol

http://klewnufarms.blogspot.com/

2Chick Care Sheet, help please! Empty Re: Chick Care Sheet, help please! Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:24 am

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Here's McMurray's suggestions and you could tweak it according to your own approach:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3Chick Care Sheet, help please! Empty Re: Chick Care Sheet, help please! Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:24 am

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Try this site
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

4Chick Care Sheet, help please! Empty Re: Chick Care Sheet, help please! Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:26 am

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

And another one: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Take what you like and leave the rest......but some ideas.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum