Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Take Care Our Alberta Friends!

+2
Fowler
Echo 1
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Take Care Our Alberta Friends! Empty Take Care Our Alberta Friends! Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:50 am

Echo 1

Echo 1
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I have been looking at the pictures and video on the news.  My heart is breaking for all those effected by the horrific flooding in our neighbour province of Alberta.  Be safe and please take care!  You are in our thoughts and prayers.

2Take Care Our Alberta Friends! Empty Re: Take Care Our Alberta Friends! Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:53 am

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Unbelievable!  Take care people.

3Take Care Our Alberta Friends! Empty Re: Take Care Our Alberta Friends! Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:33 am

lanaire-ranching

lanaire-ranching
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

anyone in the immediate area--- I am not too far from you, and I wasnt affected anywhere near as bad as some!!  actually fairly unscathed really  ♥  so if anyone needs a place to stay, even with animals, let me know and I can give you directions to get here

4Take Care Our Alberta Friends! Empty Re: Take Care Our Alberta Friends! Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:35 pm

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Please stay safe everyone.....

5Take Care Our Alberta Friends! Empty Re: Take Care Our Alberta Friends! Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:14 pm

happychicks

happychicks
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Thinking of you all. Stay safe!

6Take Care Our Alberta Friends! Empty Re: Take Care Our Alberta Friends! Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:48 am

SucellusFarms

SucellusFarms
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I have a son in Calgary, but I think where he lives is ok.  He works downtown, though, so don't think that's happening right now.

http://www.sucellusfarms.ca

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum