Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Triple J please read this.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Triple J please read this. Empty Triple J please read this. Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:50 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

I read with horror the price of feed at your UFA. I bought some layer ration from Falun Coop, not far from you, as I was passing through to go to the show last night. I need to check my receipt but I think it was $9 a bag! Falun is not too far from you! Worth the trip perhaps- or grab some on the way by!

Sue

2Triple J please read this. Empty Re: Triple J please read this. Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:07 pm

triplejfarms

triplejfarms
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Thanks sue! I was there a couple times guess I better make that my main place now!

http://www.conjuringcreekboardingkennels.com/farm.html

3Triple J please read this. Empty Re: Triple J please read this. Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:42 pm

happychicks

happychicks
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Wow! Can I move to Alberta?? Laughing The price of our laying rations is 15.75.

4Triple J please read this. Empty Re: Triple J please read this. Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:58 pm

pops coops

pops coops
Golden Member
Golden Member

we can get it for under 9.00 for 50 pounds in Saskatchewan, you know if you ahve a hopper to store it in it can be gotten for even much less

http://www.popscoops.com

5Triple J please read this. Empty Re: Triple J please read this. Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:21 pm

Dan Smith

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

happychicks wrote:Wow! Can I move to Alberta?? Laughing The price of our laying rations is 15.75.

How do we know that you don't already live in Alberta?

6Triple J please read this. Empty Re: Triple J please read this. Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:32 am

happychicks

happychicks
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

How do we know that you don't already live in Alberta? [/quote]

Oops! Forgot that part - now you know Laughing

7Triple J please read this. Empty Re: Triple J please read this. Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:52 am

Dan Smith

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Happychicks, I am glad that you understood my humor. Have a great week in beautiful Nova Scotia.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum