Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Movember - ugly mustaches for a great cause! :)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

If you don't have a guy of your own who you plan to donate in their name, or you don't have a special guy in general that you want to say "I value you!!"... as I don't...then maybe you will consider making a donation in general? I just did. I did it via my friend Shane Elliott who is growing his 'stache in honour of all who have suffered or been cured of Prostate cancer.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You can either make a general donation, or search for Shane. I and he would love to know you did this with us in mind. xox

It's as good a cause as any. Much as they might drive us up the wall, where would we be without our guys?

p.s. If you do make a donation to Shane, and you wish to add a note, tell him "Bean" sent you. I love you I love you

BriarwoodPoultry

BriarwoodPoultry
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I know it's for a good cause, but my husband grows the most obnoxious face hair possible during this month. I think there should be a "Leghairaugust" for LadyParts cancer.... we can all raise money by growing our leg hair out to rediculous lengths. Thigh high french braid? I think so! Razz

http://briarwoodpoultry.weebly.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum