Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

whew! that was a lot of work!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1whew! that was a lot of work! Empty whew! that was a lot of work! Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:37 am

Susan

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I just had 90 bales of shavings delivered to the door. Because we don't have a fork lift, we hand bombed them off. They were nicely wrapped on pallets so they could be stored outside if need be, but I'm going to stack them against a door in the barn to insulate it until I need them. And I paid $5.75 delivered to the door, not $10 to pick them up myself at the feed store! I'm rather pleased!

2whew! that was a lot of work! Empty Re: whew! that was a lot of work! Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:53 am

blackdove

blackdove
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

SCORE!! Cool

3whew! that was a lot of work! Empty Re: whew! that was a lot of work! Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:26 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

That is a pretty good deal. Where did you get them from?

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

4whew! that was a lot of work! Empty Re: whew! that was a lot of work! Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:35 pm

karona

karona
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

That was a real good deal.

5whew! that was a lot of work! Empty Re: whew! that was a lot of work! Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:18 pm

Susan

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I'll post his name and number here in a little while- busy hauling shavings right now! Smile Smile he was very nice to deal with and helped my daughter and I unload them, so I said I'd pass on his contact info.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum