Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

APA Canadian National Poultry and Piegon Show

+5
CynthiaM
fuzzylittlefriend
mirycreek
cornel
viczoe
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

A table is a great idea. I will probably lurk around for a while before I get the nerve up. I have trouble meeting new people in strange places. If any one sees a tall blonde nervously looking at you over and over again when you are at `the table` please be reassured it is not a stalker, just me getting my nerve up!! Laughing

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Smiling, I am imprinting each person's description of themselves in my mind, I now have two that I am going to be personally stalking, smiling that big smile again. I know Coopslave, I am terribly shy too, it takes a lot of guts and gumption for me to introduce myself to people affraid , have a wonderful day, CynthiaM.

k.r.l

k.r.l
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I have found that wearing a name tag to the poultry events sure makes a difference on the amount of people you meet.

Since we all know each other by our porfile names and avator pictures. Make a name tag out of that. Copy and paste your avator name and pic into a word document and print yourself off a name tag.

Attach to cardstock or fine cardboard and tape a safety pin on the back. It saves the awkward "are you so and so" ..."sorry"
Very Happy

fuzzylittlefriend

fuzzylittlefriend
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Heather,

if you need any help in the comming weeks before the show please let me know. I am not that far away and can run any errands or what ever you need help with. Smile

Anne

http://pauluzzifamilypoultry.webs.com/

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

krl, I know nametags are very good, but I don't personally like to have a name on me like that. But still a good idea. If some don't mind that, I think it is a regal idea for surely though. Have a wonderful day, CynthiaM.

viczoe

viczoe
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Anne We will be having ameeting tomorrow and if there is something I need help with I will gladly let you know and a huge thanks for the offer. We are trying to wrap up as many things as we can,such as the tables and shaving and feed are already at the building. The problem is that many of our members are going to the big show in Indy this week and I can assure you we are going to be one tired crew next week but we all still have our own birds to ready for the show as well as set up on Friday. But it's all going to be great.
Thank you again for your offer and will get back to you.

Heather

http://www.triple-h.ca

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

CynthiaM wrote:Jen, yes we had lunch and it was chile, smiling, good memory, I wouldn't have remembered that, but when you mentioned it, wham, it came right back! I also remember that you carried that babe on your hip, bet that little rascal is running hoops around you now. C.U. there. have a beautiful day, CynthiaM. (and yep, I remember what you look like, kind of forgetful, but never forget a face, smiling).

Jen, you haven't been on here since the 17th!! I am wondering if I insulted you...I was thinking about you, and I remember our lunch, and also remember that you did NOT have your children with you. You were taking lots of pictures to show to the kids when you got back home. Had a memory lapse there. I was thinking of Katzee and her baby on her hip, and got you and her mixed up, smiling that big smile. Hope you come back and post, if not, we'll see you at the Nationals this coming up weekend!! Have a beautiful day, CynthiaM.

harrop'shens

harrop'shens

No offence taken Cynthia!! Just busy with the usual Fall chaos of prepping for winter. Haven't been on the computer much. Also went to hear Dr. Cox & Dr. Bowes from Abbotsford Animal Centre talk about chickens - awesome!

That was definitely me taking tons of pictures for my children!! This time they get to see it for themselves. I am celebrating my 40th birthday at the show - a family event for us all!!

edited to say, Nice to know I was missed Very Happy

cornel

cornel
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

who is all going to the national? and are you showing birds?
sounds like its going to be a big one!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum