Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Very interesting information about chick down.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

I hope it is ok that I keep posting these links. They are things that I go back to over and over that have helped me at different stages of breeding. I think the information in this thread is invaluable!! I don't know how many times I have gone back to it and reread it.
It is a genetics thread about chick down. Don't be scared, you will find it gets easier the more you look at it. There is so much information we can get from just looking at the down of our chicks.
Please be advised it is an Australian forum so some of the saying may be a bit strange and chickens down there are chicks and the big birds are usually call chooks. Laughing
So please enjoy "chicken down colour - Masterclass".
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I would enjoy any discussion about our birds to continue here. I am still learning all this too, but love to bounce things around and see what comes up!

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

More chick down infor with great pictures.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Wow, masterclass is right! And stock full of fabulous pictures. Thank you for sharing! cheers

I for one think it’s a wonderful thing, this sharing of information, and hope you’ll continue to post such links. Smile

I don’t seem to have as much time to read/and comment these days, (not as much I’d like anyway) but you can be sure I’m bookmarking every single breeding article/forum/discussion to read over at my leisure this upcoming winter.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum