Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

some may find this interesting

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1some may find this interesting Empty some may find this interesting Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:49 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

I have just had a quick look. Will take more time to have a good read later.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and another

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2some may find this interesting Empty Re: some may find this interesting Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:30 pm

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Those sites look really great, thanks! I will check out more in depth once the kiddies are in bed tonight.

3some may find this interesting Empty Re: some may find this interesting Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:56 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thanks for posting those links, I will have to read them once I get the kids to bed and all my chores done for the night.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

4some may find this interesting Empty Re: some may find this interesting Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:43 pm

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

This is what is refreshing about this site, we can all need to learn more, and if it means, checking other things out, that is a good thing. No constrictions nor restrictions. If you find another site that could benefit us all, bring it on, knowledge is power -- and we all need to be powerful in what we are, what we learn, what we convey. This is a beautiful day, beautiful life, carry on, with beauty in all things, and mostly health. CynthiaM.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum