Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Met lots of WCPSers today!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Met lots of WCPSers today! Empty Met lots of WCPSers today! Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:10 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

First it was DSSR, out making bales. I was tempted to drive behind her with my truck cap open. I guess that wouldn't work...

Then out in the field were Dutch Girl and her hubby loading a giant stack of bales on to a huge trailer, yet they still had time to give me a hand with my paltry 10! Thanks guys!

Finally off to visit Reneggaide for a crash course in 'Haymaking with Old Fashioned Machines 101'. Reneggaide and his Pa told me some things no city girl should know! I am well on my way to making full use of the lush hay we have here. Thanks for your time and sharing the trade secrets, Reneggaide and Pa! Just glad I left in time that you can't blame me for your online auction loss!

What a great afternoon!

Sue

2Met lots of WCPSers today! Empty Re: Met lots of WCPSers today! Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:29 am

Skeffling Lavender Farm

Skeffling Lavender Farm

Sounds like an action packed and fun productive day Sue! Great you are all set now and got to meet/see everyone! Very Happy

http://www.easychickenry.com/articles-by-skeffling-lavender-farm

3Met lots of WCPSers today! Empty Re: Met lots of WCPSers today! Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:51 pm

It was our pleasure Sue! When we pulled up DSSR pointed at Darrell, and he pointed at her and were both like "HEY, I know you!" lol
DSSR let us borrow her trailer. We told her we would be making a few trips with our truck. She said use the trailer!.. We are so grateful to her for letting us do that!! It made everything so much better and go faster. We came back and got more bales with my brother in his truck and our truck too. We got done at around 10:30 at night but it felt like we did more laughing then working. It is great hay!..I WANT MORE OF IT! Laughing

Yesterday was such fun! Beautiful day, really great people, and everyone working together. Days like that are what it's all about.. We Loved it! cheers

Jess and Darrell

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum