Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

the last pup (lots of pictures)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1the last pup (lots of pictures) Empty the last pup (lots of pictures) Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:33 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Well, dummy me, we were down to 1 last pup before I got my act together to take more pictures. I thought some of you may like to see what they had grown into.
She was the last pup because as a little one she was a hand full and we wanted to make sure we homed her well. She actually matured into a sweet pup but as a little one she was FULL ON! Way more energy than the others and boss of them all. It didn't matter that she was the smallest, not by a lot, but smaller.
We did find the perfect match for her and she is doing really well.

Here she is. Not great pictures. She really was getting good pigment on her ears, belly, backside and starting around her eyes. She is just a little over 9 weeks in these pictures.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Those were the only standing pictures I managed, most looked like these ones!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2the last pup (lots of pictures) Empty Re: the last pup (lots of pictures) Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:27 am

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Adorable! She is so sweet.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

3the last pup (lots of pictures) Empty Re: the last pup (lots of pictures) Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:15 pm

Pups are so adorable. She does look like she's got character dropping out of her pockets! Good for you for finding just the right home for her. She's going to be a lovely personality, I'm guessing.

4the last pup (lots of pictures) Empty Re: the last pup (lots of pictures) Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:08 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

I AM IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

The bad ones are always the best one.

5the last pup (lots of pictures) Empty Re: the last pup (lots of pictures) Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:49 pm

mirycreek

mirycreek
Golden Member
Golden Member

Love the one one with her coming straight to the camera with those ears lit up!

http://www.feathers-farm.webs.com

6the last pup (lots of pictures) Empty Re: the last pup (lots of pictures) Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:41 pm

animals just for fun

animals just for fun

that last picture should be on a calendar it is so cute

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum