Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone Noticed the Weather?

+12
LynBar Ranch
Anna
coopslave
Dan Smith
Hidden River
Grandma Art
KathyS
pops coops
nuthatch333
rosewood
DCChick
Fowler
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Anyone Noticed the Weather? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone Noticed the Weather? Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:08 pm

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Now CBC is giving severe weather warnings for this area (watch for thunder storms and hail). Weather Network still shows nothing. Is their equipment turned on????

27Anyone Noticed the Weather? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone Noticed the Weather? Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:43 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

We have rain forcast all week here. Thursday is supposed to have a high of 17..... 17!!! it is getting to the end of July for crying out loud! That is the forcast for Kelowna too, we are always a little colder than down the valley.

I am sorry for the people feeling the heat too much and not liking it, but at least you are getting some summer. Geeez, seeing the sun for more than a few minutes a day sure would be nice.

I am trying to look on the positive side and we are keeping up really well with irrigation, and the silage is coming off slowly. Thinking we may get a good second cut and get some hay off IF the weather will cooperate in August. Surely we will see the sun and warm weather in August?!

28Anyone Noticed the Weather? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone Noticed the Weather? Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:37 pm

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

^^ I’m seriously beginning to wonder if they even have equipment. Suspect

Holy heat wave happening here…I don’t mind the heat myself but with the added humidity it sure is hard on the kids and critters. And the husband. Rolling Eyes If I didn’t know any better I’d think we woke up in Florida. Minus the ocean and gators of course. Laughing

I feel for you coopslave. I remember the overcast rainy west coast weather all too well. Hope all you BC folks get some sunshine that lasts!

29Anyone Noticed the Weather? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone Noticed the Weather? Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:47 am

chickeesmom

chickeesmom
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Over two more inches of rain, started in the night sometime. I am on here procrastinating, flooded basement, don't wanna go down there.
But on the good side of things, the garden continues to grow into a lush beautiful crop of veggies and flowers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum