Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I just noticed that...

+7
Schipperkesue
toybarons
Dan Smith
Jonny Anvil
Fowler
Hidden River
coopslave
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I just noticed that... Empty I just noticed that... Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:23 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

I am a "Golden" member. Is that code for you are on here way to much?!

2I just noticed that... Empty Re: I just noticed that... Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:25 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Means you are awesome! lol!
Love your new avatar picture too. Very Happy

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

3I just noticed that... Empty Re: I just noticed that... Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:33 pm

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Better than mine.

'Addicted'.

Makes it sound like I've been stealing from family members just to be here.

OK, maybe a few bucks here and there but I can quit any time I want.

4I just noticed that... Empty Re: I just noticed that... Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:34 pm

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

coopslave wrote:I am a "Golden" member. Is that code for you are on here way to much?!

I think it's more like code for a Chatty hen! Laughing

I like mine, Full Time Member, makes me feel like I'm employed.... and I just burnt myself! Sad

5I just noticed that... Empty Re: I just noticed that... Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:45 pm

Dan Smith

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Gold is rare and valuable so it must mean that you rarely have an opinion and when you do it should be considered as valuable as gold.
lol!

6I just noticed that... Empty Re: I just noticed that... Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:50 pm

toybarons

toybarons
Golden Member
Golden Member

I'm an Active Member and I punctured my finger last night trying to put a stupid pin in a watch band and I think I nicked a nerve cause I have pain moving my digit.

7I just noticed that... Empty Re: I just noticed that... Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:51 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Wow! Golden! You ARE special! I too am merely an addict, Fowler. I suppose when I reach 1000 I will be the gal with a Golden Arm!

When we hit Golden are we required th post a new avatar? I think mine gives people the wrong impression of me....

8I just noticed that... Empty Re: I just noticed that... Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:55 pm

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

I'd like to know if we qualify for a discount when we become a 'Golden Member'.

9I just noticed that... Empty Re: I just noticed that... Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:15 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Schipperkesue wrote:Wow! Golden! You ARE special! I too am merely an addict, Fowler. I suppose when I reach 1000 I will be the gal with a Golden Arm!

When we hit Golden are we required th post a new avatar? I think mine gives people the wrong impression of me....

Yes Sue when you are Golden we want to see a baby goat avatar!

10I just noticed that... Empty Re: I just noticed that... Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:39 pm

rosewood

rosewood
Golden Member
Golden Member

I'm just an addicted member. Is there a secluded retreat where one goes to get clean? My wife keeps saying I need to clean my boots, but that's probably something different.

11I just noticed that... Empty Re: I just noticed that... Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:43 am

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

I wonder if Betty Ford has a forum wing.

12I just noticed that... Empty Re: I just noticed that... Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:46 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

So cute, a golden girl, smiling that big smile. I never actually looked to see what mine said, probably active member or something. Have a most beautiful day, CynthiaM.

13I just noticed that... Empty Re: I just noticed that... Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:22 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

I have changed my avatar to a less obnoxious one. May I be a GOLDEN member now?

14I just noticed that... Empty Re: I just noticed that... Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:42 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

That is a much sweeter avatar Sue, only 70 more posts and you will be golden. Laughing

15I just noticed that... Empty Re: I just noticed that... Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:46 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Woo hoo!

16I just noticed that... Empty Re: I just noticed that... Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:46 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Woo hoo!

17I just noticed that... Empty Re: I just noticed that... Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:47 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

There, now I am 3 closer... woo hoo!

18I just noticed that... Empty Re: I just noticed that... Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:01 pm

chickeesmom

chickeesmom
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Cynthia, the golden girl with the happy typing fingers...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum