Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

chickens are a gateway livestock

+5
CynthiaM
Blue Hill Farm
uno
coopslave
Nom_de_Plume
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1chickens are a gateway livestock Empty chickens are a gateway livestock Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:59 pm

Nom_de_Plume

Nom_de_Plume

OMG this is too funny

2chickens are a gateway livestock Empty Re: chickens are a gateway livestock Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:17 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Now THAT was funny! Laughing

3chickens are a gateway livestock Empty Re: chickens are a gateway livestock Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:41 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

IT'S THE TRUTH!!! I DO need feta !

4chickens are a gateway livestock Empty Re: chickens are a gateway livestock Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:28 am

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

lol!

5chickens are a gateway livestock Empty Re: chickens are a gateway livestock Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:46 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle!! That was one of the cutest things I have ever seen. Was she talking about me? I was wondering that. Was she talking about all of us and our inner fetish for the farm lifestyle, probably, talking about all of us. Indeed, what started as "oh just a few" has turned into a full blown passion for those two legged critters. Gotta send this video link to all my friends and relatives that think I have gone off the brink, smiling. Although, boy do the like to read my chicken stories and look at pictures.....got a following for surely, a new following, a facebook following, think I am being stalked....have a most wonderful day, CynthiaM.

6chickens are a gateway livestock Empty Re: chickens are a gateway livestock Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:00 am

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

And here I thought she was talking about me! Razz 

Seriously though, I think it probably applies to many of us on here. Wink And that's cool your friends and family take such an interest Cynthia. I have to be careful around mine, and always watch for that glazed eye look that means they've had/heard enough. And around my mother/brothers table it's all about bovines. Mention chickens (which of course I do) and everyone goes silent. Except me yammering on, and on, and on...than that glazed eye. cyclops

Thank gordy I have WCPS as an outlet! LoL

7chickens are a gateway livestock Empty Re: chickens are a gateway livestock Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:01 am

jon.w

jon.w
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

saw it on FB vary funny Very Happy 

8chickens are a gateway livestock Empty Re: chickens are a gateway livestock Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:34 am

happychicks

happychicks
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Love it! Laughing 

9chickens are a gateway livestock Empty Re: chickens are a gateway livestock Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:51 pm

ChickenTeam

ChickenTeam

My future just became a lot clearer!

10chickens are a gateway livestock Empty Re: chickens are a gateway livestock Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:28 am

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Well that explains why they're often offered for free.

That's how pushers get you hooked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum