Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crested Chicken Breeders - I want to hear from you

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

toybarons

toybarons
Golden Member
Golden Member

Want to hear from those who have Polish, Houdans, Sultans, Creveceours, Barbantars, any other crested chickens, Standard and Bantam. I WANT/NEED YOUR INPUT!

Would anyone with a love of the crested breeds support having a meet at this years Alberta Provinical show in Red Deer?

Honestly, I have zero idea on how to do this. Whether we should do it ourselves in representing Crested Breeds or if a club like Polish Breeders would want to endorse doing a meet in AB. I am talking to the director for them to see what they think.

What I need is you! Yes, YOU!
I need anyone who loves a crested breed to want to get together and to enter even 1 bird at this years CHB show in Novemeber. I KNOW YOU ARE READING THIS, and that you guys/gals are out there in AB. Heck, I just got tolbunt polish from someone in my own backyard so I know you polish fans are hiding out there. You have beautiful, wonderful birds. We need to share these breeds, to let others know they matter just as much as other breeds do.

WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Would you support a Polish breed meet which will include other crested breeds such as Houdans, Creveceours, Sultans, Barbanters, ect. 
Would you be willing to show your bird[s] at the CHB Alberta Provinicial Show this November 2013 in Red Deer, AB?

Post your response here, PM or email me via the links through this site.

Thank you

2Crested Chicken Breeders - I want to hear from you Empty Silkies people are invited too Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:00 pm

toybarons

toybarons
Golden Member
Golden Member

I want to hear from Silkie people too.

Sue just reminded me that Silkies indeed have a crest. While I was think more along the lines of the guide as set by the Polish Breeders Club, Silkies are not represented here in Alberta. They have a right to be so...Silkie people, let's hear from you!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum