Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pyrenees Puppy's coming up for Sale 4 weeks old right now

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

Puppys are four weeks old and here is a pic of them
Not the best as I was on my Mobile cart and they kept trying to climb on it with me
They have been running around with the Chickens and the Turkeys and they even have a Goose that sleeps in with them
we are asking $250.00 each
If you are interested let us know and I will try and get better pics when Darwin is home and can help take them
Here is a picture
Pyrenees Puppy's coming up for Sale 4 weeks old right now  Pyrlit_zpsf0fd2abc

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

You are KILLING me here!

Keibler77

Keibler77

Ooooooohhhhh!!!! Love, love, LOVE them!!! Do you have any females left Appway?? We have one LGD right now but are interested in getting one more. This farm is just too big for one dog to cover by itself.

Let me know....we are very interested!

Thank you!

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hello
Yep we have both Females available.
Unless Sue wants Them LOL
Only kidding sue
Yes both of the females are still here as I just listed them for sale today. Right now just offering them on the 3 Poultry groups I am on when they turn 6 weeks I will post them other places
Thanks for your interest

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Nope, boys only for me. Cheaper to neuter and less able to get their heavy bodies over a fence when you want them to stay put.

Not that I am saying I want one....

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

Schipperkesue wrote:Nope, boys only for me. Cheaper to neuter and less able to get their heavy bodies over a fence when you want them to stay put.

Not that I am saying I want one....

Better Hurry Sue there are only 3 Males left
and the 2 Females
as 1 of the males found his forever home when he is old enough to leave

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

Bumping this up as I would really like some of them to go to Forum Members or Poultry owners as they are great with the Poultry
I will be listing these guys on Kijiji soon and other sites so let me know if you are interested in one.
People that have sent PM's on them PM again if interested as I have answered your pm's
3 males and 2 Females still available
can deliever to Regina when we deliver the one male that is going that way

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum