Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Great Pyrenees Puppies!

+3
coopslave
smokyriver
chickadee
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Great Pyrenees Puppies! Empty Great Pyrenees Puppies! Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:55 pm

chickadee

chickadee

8 boys in this litter!
Unregistered pups
2 vaccinations
4 dewormings
Microchip
and Ready to Go around February 9 at 11 weeks old.
Incredibly sweet of course too Very Happy
Pups are $500 each and a $100 deposit will insure your place of pick.

We own both parents and they are amazing dogs. This will be their only litter.

[img]Great Pyrenees Puppies! Img_0010[/img]

2Great Pyrenees Puppies! Empty Re: Great Pyrenees Puppies! Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:07 pm

smokyriver

smokyriver
Golden Member
Golden Member

They are soooop adorable!! Wish I could convince hubby to let me get one, but don't much hope on that! I love the ones with the patches!

http://Www.poultrypalacecanada.com

3Great Pyrenees Puppies! Empty Re: Great Pyrenees Puppies! Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:05 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Very cute! I love puppies. They are fun, and lots of hard work all wrapped up into one. Very Happy

4Great Pyrenees Puppies! Empty Re: Great Pyrenees Puppies! Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:23 am

heda gobbler

heda gobbler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Great photo! I bet it will be along time (if ever) before you can get them to sit quietly in a row like that again! And 8 males - how amazing is that!!

http://www.tatlayokofold.com

5Great Pyrenees Puppies! Empty Re: Great Pyrenees Puppies! Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:29 am

chickadee

chickadee

I'm guessing that will be the only picture that I can get like that!!
There was 9 males in this litter but unfortunatly one was squished by mom :-(
That was a tough morning because the little guy was already a couple weeks old.

6Great Pyrenees Puppies! Empty Re: Great Pyrenees Puppies! Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:49 am

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh my goodness! More Bears! This time it is POLAR Bears. How completely adorable! I love you

http://www.hawthornhillpoultry.com

7Great Pyrenees Puppies! Empty Re: Great Pyrenees Puppies! Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:06 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Kathy, you stole the words right from my mouth! But how do you explain those little badger marked bears at the end, hmmmm?

8Great Pyrenees Puppies! Empty Re: Great Pyrenees Puppies! Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:41 am

chickadee

chickadee

Polar bear crossed with a brown bear Smile

9Great Pyrenees Puppies! Empty Re: Great Pyrenees Puppies! Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:02 pm

I wish I was in the market for a puppy. I have mine picked out already. Too cute! So much work!

10Great Pyrenees Puppies! Empty Re: Great Pyrenees Puppies! Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:00 pm

call ducks

call ducks
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I can get away with the "Buy first tell later" for chickens. Don't think the buy first tell later would fly to will for a pup with mom! Sad If only

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum